Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Welcome to New York Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining New York Moms!

This is a place for New York Moms to connect with other New York Moms for lively conversation, to ask questions, share advice, and even to make some new friends - online and offline.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Replies (101-110):
Teamom2
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi i live in upstate ny about 45 minutes from ALbany....

Teamom2
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 3:16 PM

After reading all the post .......i saw alot of places i now our lived....i lived in Poughkeepsie for 6 years, worked in Wappingers Falls and know that area well.Our friends live in Pleasant Valley.......TT

nell1854
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Thanks for adding me ! woohoo

fairview
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Quoting Lala2704: Hi Everyone!

I'm Laura and I'm a new NYC mom with a lot of questions.

I have a beautiful son called Kevin.

Laura

Hi, Laura! I'm Vera. I'm a new NY mom with a lot of questions, as well. How's your son? My son is 9 months old, he's Julian. :-)

Babygirl0729
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Hey everyone! I am a mother of 2 boys, 10 years and 15 months...recently started working from home. My husband is going to school full time after being medically discharged from the military last winter=]

kim_mama_of_two
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Hi ny mama's! Im from western ny like allegany, catturagus county area! I have a 2yr old daughter named Lilly and am pregnant with my son who we're naming Jace!
NYCeastsideMass
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hi NYC Moms!!! 

How are you? We are a massage therapy center on the Upper East Side and would like to offer yourself and members of your group a $10 off coupon for an hour massage! We specialize in pre/postnatal massage by NYS licensed massage therapist. We have over 30 years in massage therapy and would love to share it with moms-to-be!!

redambergreene
by on May. 18, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Hi Ladies

I'm in Catskill, Greene Co - right on the Hudson. Just arrived here - from Virginia where husband worked Corrections. Indiana before that. Though I'm actually English and have been here six years come August. Loving NY - every friend I've made in the U.S originates from the North East - I strongly suspect I offend New Yorker's less easily than Virginian's and the good folk of Indiana :) I am still very much a Londoner lol. Nothing - not even my family - could entice me back there. Thoo I still struggle with a few things - health care, church, always being an "immigrant" as soon as I speak out of turn, I love being in the U.S. I am a bit weary of movie g and constantly having to start over tho and it's not fair on my daughter. Luckily she's a tough little nut :)

So I have a daughter of three who is probably already smarter than I am, as I am 44 she is definitely fitter!

It'll be really great to get to know you ladies - and I promise I'll do my best to keep my London in check. But if I do say something odd, please do call me on it - I seem to have inherited a double dose of inappropriate humorous and sarcasm.

Thanks for having me

Amber
Mikaila234
by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Hello New York mommies my name is Mikaila and my husbands name Is Derrick and we have a four week old baby girl her name is Aaliyah Sophia and we live in the Bronx New York
URHonor
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:40 PM

I'm Danielle...Bklyn =]

"Faith is not knowing what the future holds; but knowing who holds the future."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)