Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

I miss you guys!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Jen
  • 10 Replies

It stinks that I don't get to "hang out" with you guys as much as I used to! I love my job but at the end of the day I have to come home give Alice a bath get her feed and then it's bed time ( for both of us!) I'm slowly getting into a routine. It's just hard cause Alice doesn't get to see as much as she used to so she is like attached to my hip when we are home. This weekend I will try and catch up with everyone! 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Emschick38
by Ali on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I am glad you like your job and that a routine is beginning to take place. It will even out in the end. Right now your focus is you and Alice.
elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

We miss you too! So glad you and Alice are able to join me at class for now. I appreciate you letting me put up a Notable Beginnings sign in your yard and all the little tidbits you send to me to post on my page. And I can't wait to see you and Sara on Saturday!

Jennifair
by Jen on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I know soooo STOKED! 

Quoting elwalters77:

We miss you too! So glad you and Alice are able to join me at class for now. I appreciate you letting me put up a Notable Beginnings sign in your yard and all the little tidbits you send to me to post on my page. And I can't wait to see you and Sara on Saturday!

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I am glad that you are getting used to your new routine... we miss you.
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm just glad things are working out for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

We are here when you have time for us. We miss you too... But am so thrilled at all the positive steps youre taking for you and Alice. 

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I was going to send you a text the other day but figured you were busy. It will take a while to fall into a routine but its wonderful all that you're doing for yourselff and alice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jillysmom
Went to up date Jillian's picture and lost all my kids somehow?
Yesterday at 11:17 AM
by Adele on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

miss you too glad things are coming together

Jennifair
by Jen on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

you can text me ANYTIME! I'd get back to you when I wasn't busy. That goes to all you ladies that have my # 

Quoting Cecelia712:

I was going to send you a text the other day but figured you were busy. It will take a while to fall into a routine but its wonderful all that you're doing for yourselff and alice.

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I know that feeling all too well. It takes time but you will both adjust.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)