Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Overkill

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 12 Replies

I test drove the 2013 Outback yesterday along with the Forester. Both were nice. Still not 100% convinced they are big enough, but I like the heated seats, the moonroof is HUGE, we can get a boat hitch and kayak carrier easily enough..and I can get manual transmission (not available on the Toyota Highlander!)
Anyway...
I have gotten:
an email from the guy who I test drove with
an email from the manager of the dealership
a phone call from the guy I test drove with
a phone call from Subaru about the dealership (doing a survey-ish info gathering)
Its been 26 hours since I was there!

Ummm, 1 more and I will tell them IF they dont back off, I'll go somewhere else.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Damn...they really want your business.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:10 PM

too pesty for me... they BETTER back off... LOL..

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Damn...they really want your business.

cholita1978
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Your money, you buy whatever your heart desires :-) I stay with my Highlander (i mentioned it before I'm a Toyota fan) dealerships are gonna bother you until; you curse them out, or buy a car.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

way too pushy in my opinion....... 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I WISH they made the highlander in a manual transmission, but they dont... :(
It LOOKS like the perfect car... but alas, I dont even know how to drive an automatic. LOL

Quoting cholita1978:

Your money, you buy whatever your heart desires :-) I stay with my Highlander (i mentioned it before I'm a Toyota fan) dealerships are gonna bother you until; you curse them out, or buy a car.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:26 PM

IT's easy.. gear shift in D and off you go ;)

I can't do manual...... thankfully fire trucks are now automatic, except for a dinosaur or two still floating around the county.

Quoting SamMom912:

It LOOKS like the perfect car... but alas, I dont even know how to drive an automatic. LOL

Quoting cholita1978:

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:28 PM

what on earth do you do with your left foot? Just have it lay there? I'd b trying to clutch nothing!!!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I can't do manual...... thankfully fire trucks are now automatic, except for a dinosaur or two still floating around the county.

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting cholita1978:

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
That is pushy.
I miss my stick sometimess too! They're fun to drive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I swear these companies are their own worst enemies at times. That is far too pushy!

Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I usually tap mine to music. 

Quoting SamMom912:

what on earth do you do with your left foot? Just have it lay there? I'd b trying to clutch nothing!!!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting cholita1978:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)