Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear m ( vent)

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am done. I cant be friends with you anymore. When u r upset, i talk to you, i take time out for you. I help u with ur probkems. I have been a good friend. When i need u, you dont really do much for me. My son loves your son. Wants to b a good friend. Your son is always busy cause u schedule the crap out if hus day so you wont have to focus on the fact that he has no friends and has no interest in gaving friends... But go on.. Tell me how good hes doing cause ur head is burried so far in the sand! 

Yes, the boys havent had a playdate since early december... Right, when i came over to help u organise the girl scout toys for tots... Well, i get that u dont want your son to play, cause u dont want him sick and yes, sam has a slight fever... But sam diesnt understand, so when i called you to appease him, coukd u have told sam that as soon as he us better that your son could come over instead of telling him( and me) that hes too busy?! 

Now sam us beside himself crying that he never gets to play with your son... And has no prospect in the future. Thanks... Thanks for that. I know ur son coukd care less... But i didnt think ud b so thoughtless and heartless. 

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM

And no, you didnt have to text me saying that your pe sorry that you feel your sons consistancy in s schedule trumps my sons feelings. It was completely unnecessary. I can most def. see how important you are vs others.... 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

to heck with her...... 

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Some peple need to live in their denial because they can't face reality. Not everyone can handle they don't have the "perfect" child. Does that excuse her behavior? No. She could've worded her response to a 6 yr much nicer, but again, some people lack common sense.
Consistency is great, but overloading a kid with appointment after appointment isn't healthy either. They won't learn to interact freely if they're never given the chance. School ends, then what? Kids need to learn how to be social without the structure of school. Giovanni has never had a playdate so I can't say I understand totally, but some of your so called friends I think you'd be better off without. Tthey seem to only be friends when they want your help or talent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM
My bff pointed out i choose friends who r overwhelmed and need my help to replicate my relationship with my mom.. These women cant help me; since they r overwhelmed... And since i live to b the savior and rush to help , im a great friend. Lol... But i make poor choices since I'm just looking to fill this " they need me" need...

Quoting Cecelia712:

Some peple need to live in their denial because they can't face reality. Not everyone can handle they don't have the "perfect" child. Does that excuse her behavior? No. She could've worded her response to a 6 yr much nicer, but again, some people lack common sense.

Consistency is great, but overloading a kid with appointment after appointment isn't healthy either. They won't learn to interact freely if they're never given the chance. School ends, then what? Kids need to learn how to be social without the structure of school. Giovanni has never had a playdate so I can't say I understand totally, but some of your so called friends I think you'd be better off without. Tthey seem to only be friends when they want your help or talent.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I was thinking also since I know you don't have a great relationship w your mom. You've become the maternal one to everyone. Which is great, as long as they're there when you need them, and I don't think quite a few of them ever are.

Quoting SamMom912:

My bff pointed out i choose friends who r overwhelmed and need my help to replicate my relationship with my mom.. These women cant help me; since they r overwhelmed... And since i live to b the savior and rush to help , im a great friend. Lol... But i make poor choices since I'm just looking to fill this " they need me" need...

Quoting Cecelia712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:52 PM
That is still no excuse for her being insensitive to sam. He is a little kid for gosh sakes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)