Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

No sick days for us...

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:11 AM
  • 11 Replies

My second dayvof high temps... 101.7 this morning. Chills, cough... Woke up to the school district with an early dismissial. You would think sam would be happy, but he is sitting here screaming at me that he s not going to school. 

I thought id have 6 hours to rest while he was at school... Down to 3... And now we are going to fight about hiw he IS going! 

This kid needs medication! 

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elwalters77
by Erica on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Bummer. I hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Oh no! What did Sam share with you?

I don't think a med has been found for Aspies, although they can treat little side things (anexity, depression, attention)...... 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Im thinking we need to curb the anxiety!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I don't think a med has been found for Aspies, although they can treat little side things (anexity, depression, attention)...... 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:15 AM

:( poor little man..... It is so sad when they get themselves all worked up over what ends up to be nothing in the big picture. 

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I know,,, perspective is sooo hard to teach. Ive tried. Lol.. He does just work himself into a tizzy over sooo much that isnt necessary. The double edge sword is that he sometimes gets nasty.. "i wont do it" and that just gets everyones irish up... When really he is saying " this is hard for me and i need help" in which case everyone would bend over backward to help him. 

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

:( poor little man..... It is so sad when they get themselves all worked up over what ends up to be nothing in the big picture. 

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM

That this morning... 

DOesn't take much to get my "Irish" up (and even worse, a redheaded German)

Quoting SamMom912:

I know,,, perspective is sooo hard to teach. Ive tried. Lol.. He does just work himself into a tizzy over sooo much that isnt necessary. The double edge sword is that he sometimes gets nasty.. "i wont do it" and that just gets everyones irish up... When really he is saying " this is hard for me and i need help" in which case everyone would bend over backward to help him. 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I get that... Im german and irish... dangerous mix! LOL DONT have the redhead though... whew... fire-y!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

That this morning... 

Quoting SamMom912:

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Maybe it is time to talk to the dr about something. Hugs to you both.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

got you beat, Italian & Germany and I'm a Taurus

Quoting SamMom912:

I get that... Im german and irish... dangerous mix! LOL DONT have the redhead though... whew... fire-y!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

That this morning... 

Quoting SamMom912:

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:54 PM

glad Im on your good side... I would NOT want to mess with you. LOL

Quoting Jillysmom:

got you beat, Italian & Germany and I'm a Taurus

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

That this morning... 

Quoting SamMom912:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)