Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

February Randoms

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:01 AM
  • 899 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'll bite the bullet and do it this month.

So let's go ladies, let's hear those little tibits.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:33 AM

This weather is crazy, its 27 degrees colder this morning then yesterday.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Oh, it is Feb now. 
We just had a 2 hr delay. Johnny and Garrett just left for school..... CJ will leave around 10:20. 

Emschick38
by Ali on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
3 moms liked this

saw the midwife today. Baby is headdown facing my right and engaged in my pelvis (yeah I could have told her that with how often I have been going potty) measuring about 7lbs and fluid leves are down a little bit. BUT all that it means is ANY DAY I can have a baby!!  Baby is in the ready to launch position!!

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Somebody from early intervention services will be here on Thursday for the initial paperwork then somebody will come do the evaluation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Quoting Emschick38:

saw the midwife today. Baby is headdown facing my right and engaged in my pelvis (yeah I could have told her that with how often I have been going potty) measuring about 7lbs and fluid leves are down a little bit. BUT all that it means is ANY DAY I can have a baby!!  Baby is in the ready to launch position!!

Garrett was like that for a couple of days. My MW noticed it on Thursday (I hadn't noticed anything) and he arrived on Sat morning. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Carly will be here after school. Her sister has a WC exam and L won't be able to get her from school ontime. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
2 moms liked this

John got a raise yesterday. They had a staff meeting and he asked whatever happened to his 90 day raise. oops! They won't go back, but he will have it in his next paycheck. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Then apparently somehwere along the way, someone at either the ins. or the broker for the health ins. decided that our ins. can't be 100% covered by the company. So he had to pay our portion yesterday....a whole $1. 

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Snow day for us

Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Oh, it is Feb now. 
We just had a 2 hr delay. Johnny and Garrett just left for school..... CJ will leave around 10:20. 

Due to snow or weather

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)