Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL post!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Liz
  • 64 Replies

Let the postings begin!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have anything just yet...but hang tight...it won't be long.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Apparently, Naiya grows between each time MIL is here. And do you know why it seems that Naiya has grown? Because she's so lean.

Every. Single. Time.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM

There's Nadir quietly watching his show and she needs to have his attention so she gets a pacifier and chucked it next to him on the sofa and then proceeds to talk to him so he misses the end of his show.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I told Naseem that it was time for him to go take a nap. As soon as I said it, she tells Naseem to go sit next to her while she reads a book. Did she not hear me tell he had to go upstairs? Grrr...

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Oh God.... 
Is there anyway to explain to her that their routines can't be messed with. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

DH is laying on one side of the sectional. Instead of sitting on the other side where there is an open cushion, she inserts herself at his feet, slants in towards his ass, and starts to rub his leg.

I don't know...is that normal?

staci328
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:32 PM

sorry this is off topic but my lil boy is named naseem to lol just found it kinda cool. are you arabic?

BTW sorry about ur MIL that must suck, I never knew mine she passed when me and my DH first got together.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I told Naseem that it was time for him to go take a nap. As soon as I said it, she tells Naseem to go sit next to her while she reads a book. Did she not hear me tell he had to go upstairs? Grrr...

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:38 PM

So cool! Another Naseem...spelled exactly the same way. My husband wanted to spell it Nasim but I thought that would lead to confusion when people tried to pronounce it.

I am not Arabic. My husband's father had converted to Islam before my husband was born. However, my husband is not a practicing Muslim but we have a Na tradition when naming our children and my husband picked his name and my 3 year old's name.

Welcome to the group! I went to your page and see that your son is 5 years old.

My MIL doesn't suck, she's just annoying (I find). My MIL posts are for the group's entertainment.

Quoting staci328:

sorry this is off topic but my lil boy is named naseem to lol just found it kinda cool. are you arabic?

BTW sorry about ur MIL that must suck, I never knew mine she passed when me and my DH first got together.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

staci328
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM

LOL same here dh is muslim to, I am lebanese (sp). that is weird with the spelling I always thought I spelled it wrong lol.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

So cool! Another Naseem...spelled exactly the same way. My husband wanted to spell it Nasim but I thought that would lead to confusion when people tried to pronounce it.

I am not Arabic. My husband's father had converted to Islam before my husband was born. However, my husband is not a practicing Muslim but we have a Na tradition when naming our children and my husband picked his name and my 3 year old's name.

Welcome to the group! I went to your page and see that your son is 5 years old.

My MIL doesn't suck, she's just annoying (I find). My MIL posts are for the group's entertainment.

Quoting staci328:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I was wondering if it was starting or if you were just getting ready,lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)