Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

another post got me thinking about this again...

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

I was reading a post in another group about serial killers and it reminded me about a paper I wrote on the alphabet killer aka the double initial killer... anyone here remember that from back in the 70s? I wasn't even born then but I was drawn into the story and wanted to know what exactly happened. I really wanted to know who would kill those little girls. I think because it happened in the city I live in but what really made me feel so close to this story is that at the time I stayed in a apt. literally next to a cemetery and later found out that the part of the cemetery I lived next to was the children's section, where one of the young girls who was murdered was buried. every time I walked out my door there it was, the only thing that separated my house from the graves was a chain link fence! anyways I was wondering if anyone here remembers this???

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:25 AM
I do remember it but I was young so don't remember a lot of details.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I have never heard about it.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I don't really know too much about it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I don't remember this.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM

did you find anything more about it

Kmary
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I've heard of it a little bit.  I have to admit that I find serial killers to be a little interesting...obviously in a sick, creepy, disgusting way, but sort of interesting nonetheless. 

In high school, my law teacher had a close friend who had dated a serial killer (Son of Sam maybe?) and had lived to tell about it, which was pretty shocking because he specifically killed women that he dated.   In addition to clearly being totally freaked out about it once she found out, she always wondered why he'd spared her. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I know what you mean, I'll read it if its a book

Quoting Kmary:

I've heard of it a little bit.  I have to admit that I find serial killers to be a little interesting...obviously in a sick, creepy, disgusting way, but sort of interesting nonetheless. 

In high school, my law teacher had a close friend who had dated a serial killer (Son of Sam maybe?) and had lived to tell about it, which was pretty shocking because he specifically killed women that he dated.   In addition to clearly being totally freaked out about it once she found out, she always wondered why he'd spared her. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VanillaBlondie8
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM

No I have never heard about this, how terrible though =/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)