Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

venting

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:21 AM
  • 8 Replies

if your husband was working until 2pm, why did you tell us that C could go to her scout bowlign thing at 1pm (ending at 3pm). Why didn't you ask if one of us could take her?

then something about being really late for her nephews birthday? again, why didn't you tell us that?

why did C tell me that "I didn't go because it was a snow storm?" so which stinking story is??????????? 

Wife to John; Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex;
Full time Aunt to Carly-Ann.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM

because is is a lair?

Just a question but why dose you print get smaller?

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Quoting Jillysmom:

because is is a lair?

I have no idea. I have it set for font size 3 and my usual font, yet I get bounced around... Help if if I delete something, it drops me back to 1. Sometimes I catch it and other times I don't.

Wife to John; Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex;
Full time Aunt to Carly-Ann.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I was just wondering, At first I thought you were playing with us older folk,lol

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Jillysmom:

because is is a lair?

I have no idea. I have it set for font size 3 and my usual font, yet I get bounced around... Help if if I delete something, it drops me back to 1. Sometimes I catch it and other times I don't.

elwalters77
by Erica on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM

lol

Quoting Jillysmom:

I was just wondering, At first I thought you were playing with us older folk,lol

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Jillysmom:

because is is a lair?

powow65
by Kim on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Smfh. C's "mother" loves to make everything confusing & down right P'ed off huh?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wyldbutterfly
by Snow Bunny on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Vent away ! That's what we are here for. However, I shall refrain from saying anything in response to the post because I am one miserable HUGE B today and anything I say will not be nice! Besides, you already know what I think in regards to it!

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM
You didnt know you're her personal slave when it comes to C? Silly silly woman you are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Quoting Cecelia712:

You didnt know you're her personal slave when it comes to C? Silly silly woman you are.

I don't get why is isn't honest with me! That is what upsets me. I could have told C that she wasn't able to go, because D had to work. 

No, ignores the note about for the month of Jan, and leaves me to asking her on the phone for C to get all excited about going. 

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)