Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy, Sell or Trade - The NY Mom Exchange

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM
  • 51 Replies

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in New York could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

New York Moms

Thank you for being a member of the New York Moms group!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elwalters77
by Erica on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I own a business called Notable Beginnings. I am a Licensed Kindermusik educator. I offer Kindermusik classes and private voice lessons in the Auburn/Moravia/Skaneateles area. I also sing for weddings and other events through out Central NY and the Fingerlakes.

www.notablebeginnings.wix.com/music

remaining_me
by Kay on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello moms! I crochet. I make hats,scarves, booties, legwarmers, diaper covers etc. Feel free to message me. =]

whitewinterose
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I can sew crib and pack n play n play sheets. Other items too, if you need, let me know. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Quoting remaining_me:

Hello moms! I crochet. I make hats,scarves, booties, legwarmers, diaper covers etc. Feel free to message me. =]

got pictures of the scarves and hats?

remaining_me
by Kay on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I'm not on my own comp right now. I'll get to my pix for you by tonight and add some tonight or tomorrow for you. As far as hats and scarves go, I can make pretty much anything, though, so if there's something you've seen you can let me know! I make beenies, the pom pom hats, hats with earflaps, etc. I make infinity scarves/cowls in different styles and regular scarves.

Quoting Jillysmom:

Quoting remaining_me:

got pictures of the scarves and hats?

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM
stars4mom
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I'm so EXCITED...

We are but a few in this Industry to offer Designer Jewelry!

We are NOT your typical party plan company....

In fact, no parties are necessary in this new business model! I'm looking for 2 women anywhere in the country, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico to mentor and train to become Representatives for Sara Blaine Jewelry for Willow House! Must have an interest in design, quality and style and is willing to do 2 private showings a week to help grow the line! Please message me if you are interested in talking about the possibilities http://donnaaquilino.willowhouse.com

d.aquilino@hotmail.com

Representative

Jewelry by ~ SARA BLAINE
For Willow House
Enjoy shopping @
Donnaaquilino.willowhouse.com

CorpCityGrl
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Hello NY Moms!

I am a Beachbody Coach and wanted to put the word out there.  For April, we are currently running a special price for the Insanity Challenge Pack, which includes the insanely popular and effective workout, 30 days of Shakeology, a FREE 30 day trial membership to Team Beachbody Club and full coach support from me. 

Insanity Challenge Pack

If you're interesetd in losing weight or simply getting fit, I'm here to help.  I work with you personally to find the right program and motivation to reach your goals.

http://beachbodycoach.com/roseann1130

onextwelve
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this

AMAZING NANNY available JUNE 1st in NYC!!

Unfortunately, we are leaving Manhattan and hope to find our AMAZING nanny, Gloria, a wonderful family to work for next. 

We are heartbroken that we can't take Gloria with us. She joined us when our son was only 10 weeks old and quickly became an integral part of the family. She is caring, kind, and extremely conscientious. She consistently takes on more than she is asked to do around the house and is warm and loving with our son. Any family would be truly lucky to have her. Prior to working with us, she worked in our building for 4 years for another family with two children. They loved her dearly and were equally heartbroken to lose her when they moved out of the city.

Gloria lives in Brooklyn so any location in NYC near a subway would work for her. She will be available in late May/June. Please contact me at sheena.m.jacob@gmail.com if you or someone you know is looking for a truly wonderful nanny.

proudmommyx03
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:44 PM
I have a brand new breast bump I only used it for a month or less because I mostly gave him the nipple more if anybody wants it just let me know looking to sell it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)