Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grumble

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

If we had her full time I would have her evaluated. 

Before lunch they are allowed to use the Kinder class sink to get through handwashing a bit faster, 

C got caught with her hand in the "ticket" jar. Of course she didn't answer her teacher, so it is presumed that she was trying to steal the kinderkids raffle tickets for the Nook. 

Can't get an answer out of her as to why she was doing it.

I know her waiting her turn, she can't be still, she fidgets, and wiggles and has to touch everything in sight. 

So she won't be allowed in that room to wash her hands. She will need to stay in her main class. 

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Really do you think at 5 she has the know how to steal raffles for a nook? I think that is lretty advanced thinking for. 5 year old.... Are you thinking add, adhd? A fun basic test for those are a blank peice of paper... Ask her to draw a picture and then ask her to write 2 sentances about the picture. A huge tip off for add/adhd is that the sentances and picture wont be related, they cant keep a common thought for both... 

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Sorry. Its so sad when parents are in denail about things like this. Id rather know than not know!
It may be nothing but id like the proof for tthat. There are so many options to help kids today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Quoting SamMom912:

Really do you think at 5 she has the know how to steal raffles for a nook? I think that is lretty advanced thinking for. 5 year old.... Are you thinking add, adhd? A fun basic test for those are a blank peice of paper... Ask her to draw a picture and then ask her to write 2 sentances about the picture. A huge tip off for add/adhd is that the sentances and picture wont be related, they cant keep a common thought for both... 

she says she wanted another ticket. where she got the idea from  I don't know. 

she came home Monday with her PARP prize bag and had 1 ticket in there. the boys each said "we got 2" which they did. Carly had a fit. 

I told her that she would have had 2, but she was in a hurry to go toMommys that she never drew a picture about her story on her paper. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Quoting Cecelia712:

Sorry. Its so sad when parents are in denail about things like this. Id rather know than not know!
It may be nothing but id like the proof for tthat. There are so many options to help kids today.

we think she might be add.... problem, mom can't seem to remmebr to give her allergy meds once a day

half the time dones't return antibiodics 

so add meds won't get done properly

Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:20 AM
That's so sad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)