Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

dont make excuses!!!! (@ the A&M property's!)

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Kim
  • 4 Replies

ok. so there's (2) property mangers (1 goes for a 3 or 6month vacation) what ever & (other 1) works & gets stuff done.

so pete (1 property manger) we already taken care of the 216lakview ave & got the stuff done! put $300 down, gonna pay the $250 rest as of last week of febuary or 1st of march (no problem.)

so (pete 1property manger) now goes on HIS vacation & (christen 2property manger) is now saying "oh you owe on 'national greed'!" "why are you moving?" "i have a VERY 'PRETTY' apartment on 121 lakeview."

1st of all (me saying this to 2nd property manger) nationgreed is PAID FOR! SO PAID FOR I DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR FEBUARY! & 2nd, we are having drama with the up-stairs neighbor! & 3rd, NO WE ARE NOT NOT NOT MOVING TO 121 LAKEVIEW!!!!!! WE ALREADY PUT 1/2 THE SECURITY DEPOSIT DOWN FOR 216 TYVM!!!! (ps, 121 lakview looks like a "crack house". smfh NO TY!)

wtf?! dont the (property mangers) talk?!

smfh!!!!

sorry. vent over!

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:07 PM

It's amazing how people don't communicate within the same company. It seems to be like that everywhere. Did you ask about the neighbors at 216? Any idea what they are like?

powow65
by Kim on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM
They only said is a older couple with a teen & they're quiet. (so we better super quiet too!)

Quoting lish2127:

It's amazing how people don't communicate within the same company. It seems to be like that everywhere. Did you ask about the neighbors at 216? Any idea what they are like?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM

love when that happens

powow65
by Kim on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Right! Omg!

Quoting Jillysmom:

love when that happens

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)