Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

What Do You Smell like?

Posted by   + Show Post
We have our taxes back and I said I am picking a new perfume if it kills me. Except that I don't have time and patience to go around smelling everything at the store so I thought I'd ask you lovely ladies what you wear or would recommend.
I had Ck one summer from a few years ago and I loved jlo's fragrances when they were out. . . I like estes Lauder pleasures but my MIL wears like a gallon of it so I refuse unless I am desperate. I had one from abercrombie (also from years ago) that my dh really liked but it's been so long I don't even know what is out there.let alone what might be similar to what I did like.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Replies (11-16):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM

When I do (not often at all) it was Happy by Clinque

Kmary
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:49 PM

I have a Burberry one that I wear occasionally.  Typically I'm not too into perfumes.  But if I'm not mistaken, if you liked CK One, then a couple of the Ralph Lauren ones might be good.  They have some that are meant to be sort of unisex-ish like CK One is and they smell pretty good. 

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Yea but I think it was a summer version or whatever so not so musky as the unused ones. I smelled Tommy girl and another one at the drug store last night and I liked them but wanted something more flowery. I think I remember smelling RL romance or something but. . . I'll probably have to cave in and go smell stuff.

Quoting Kmary:

I have a Burberry one that I wear occasionally.  Typically I'm not too into perfumes.  But if I'm not mistaken, if you liked CK One, then a couple of the Ralph Lauren ones might be good.  They have some that are meant to be sort of unisex-ish like CK One is and they smell pretty good. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eirejade
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:23 AM
I like vanilla...vanilla fields, yves rocher vanilla bourbon, and sephora vanilla coconut
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elwalters77
by Erica on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I love Bombshell, Bombshell Sparkle and Pink, all by Victoria's Secret. Mmmm

Emschick38
by Ali on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

currently I smell like a combintion of baby poop and breast milk with a bit of spaghetti sauce. It has been a very rough day. 

I like one the Victoria Secret smells. but I dont know what its called.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)