Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

It's Friday!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Liz
  • 29 Replies
What's happening this weekend ladies?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Small birthday party at friends this afternoon.m(please cross your fingers). Tomorrow spin and spa for me... (gfs bday) and home with Sam for hubby. Then my SILs bday party (big one) at a club in ct on Sunday. 

Hoping to eat out or take out on Saturday. :) 

Jillysmom
by Adele on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:15 AM

nothung I can think of

Emschick38
by Ali on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Dh has to work tomorrow. Church, grocery Shopping and Library on Sunday.

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

First weekend in a long time that DH will be off but he does have to work tonight. Nothing major planned but I'm ready to do something adventurous tomorrow. Dance tonight, need to hit the mall for some work shoes for DH, and a birthday party Sunday evening.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Tonight: drop Garrett and D off at Soccer, D's Mom bring them home.

Saturday: have Johnny (and his turn out gear) to class by 0830; take at least Emmie for her rabies vaccine between 10 and 12 (the other 2 are up in July); Garrett has soccer at 7. Carly has a GS thing but apparently Mom and StepDad can take her. 

Sunday: suppose to be Church, but I would have to leave early. Running club kids meeting 12 to 3, CJ and Garrett I will pay less for because they are already registered for the Mountain Goat 3K; and then Alex is less because he's registered for the 1 mile. CJ has baseball try outs at 3.

Jennifair
by Jen on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Tonight is pizza , papa , walmart night

Tomorrow - free build clinic at home depot, taking Alice to the library, then to Target, and Party City. ( Alice told my dad she needs to go to Target lol ) 

Sun- laundry day and might go and visit a friend. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Quoting Jennifair:

Tomorrow - free build clinic at home depot, taking Alice to the library, then to Target, and Party City. ( Alice told my dad she needs to go to Target lol ) 

I was wondering what to do with the kids this weekend. Maybe I'll take them to Home Depot. Do you know what they're making?

Jennifair
by Jen on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:26 AM

A race car. Alice is making it and giving it to my dad for his b-day ( his b-day was tues) at least that's what she said her plans may have changed. lol 

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Jennifair:

I was wondering what to do with the kids this weekend. Maybe I'll take them to Home Depot. Do you know what they're making?

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Oh, Nadir would love that. I'm going to make DH come with us so he can help Nadir while I take care of Naseem.

Quoting Jennifair:

A race car. Alice is making it and giving it to my dad for his b-day ( his b-day was tues) at least that's what she said her plans may have changed. lol 

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Jennifair:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I was going to ask what the craft was. I already have 6 race cars! 

Quoting Jennifair:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Jennifair:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN