Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Confession Tuesday

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Liz
  • 42 Replies

Anything you'd like to share

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:03 PM

why must my husband be so loud in the morning? 

both yesterday adn today he woke up me up 5am while he was getting ready for work. 

I almost want to retaliate. Yet, when I get up on his days off with the kids I don't turn on a single light and move slowly out of the room. I even use the downstairs bathroom and not ours.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I have been upset with my husband for weeks now, hes been quite rude and very disrespectful to me and the kids and we have had so many fights about it that when he started again last night I finally responded "because I hate you" when he asked me why I was such a bitch!  Oddly enough, he was nicer to me after that! but Im still not being nice to him yet!

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I will also confess the one time I dotn read the freaking newsletter that G brings home from school on monday, thats the newsletter that says there has been a change in the school schedule and there was no school today.  guess when I found out there was no school?? thts right today!!!! when we got there and the lot was empty!!  DARN!!

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Quoting Cecelia712:

I will also confess the one time I dotn read the freaking newsletter that G brings home from school on monday, thats the newsletter that says there has been a change in the school schedule and there was no school today.  guess when I found out there was no school?? thts right today!!!! when we got there and the lot was empty!!  DARN!!

Oh no!

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Sometimes, on the weekends, my husband will slip downstairs to smoke or do some work but because he goes to bed super late and I wake him up between 9:00-10:00 am, he might fall asleep while he's down there. When I go to check on him and find him sleeping, and he doesn't come up within 10 minutes of my waking his ass up...I start moving chairs around in the kitchen (which is right above is his area in the basement) and I've dropped pans too.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

why must my husband be so loud in the morning? 

both yesterday adn today he woke up me up 5am while he was getting ready for work. 

I almost want to retaliate. Yet, when I get up on his days off with the kids I don't turn on a single light and move slowly out of the room. I even use the downstairs bathroom and not ours.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Quoting Cecelia712:

I have been upset with my husband for weeks now, hes been quite rude and very disrespectful to me and the kids and we have had so many fights about it that when he started again last night I finally responded "because I hate you" when he asked me why I was such a bitch!  Oddly enough, he was nicer to me after that! but Im still not being nice to him yet!

Yikes!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Im a little mad at a GF. We were supposed to have coffee weeks ago when Sam was having a rough time. I could have used a freind to chat with, but she told me she had some work to do. No big deal, I get that we all have stuff we HAVE to do vs. stuff we want to do. She explained she couldnt meet later as her little one is in 1/2 day K and would be home that afternoon.
I had to run over to CVS later in the afternoon and saw her coming out of panera with another GF and chatting outside. He daughter would have been home. So, there was another plan in place, or maybe something got thrown together. What ever... my feelings were a little hurt cause I was feeling really alone dealing with Sam and would have appreciated coffee and some company.
I havent called her about it, but ran into her this morning. I pretended to be in a rush as I just havent forgotten or forgiven yet. Ill get there...

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh, that's upsetting.

If you ever just want to vent, you can call me! I'll meet up with you for coffee.

Quoting SamMom912:

Im a little mad at a GF. We were supposed to have coffee weeks ago when Sam was having a rough time. I could have used a freind to chat with, but she told me she had some work to do. No big deal, I get that we all have stuff we HAVE to do vs. stuff we want to do. She explained she couldnt meet later as her little one is in 1/2 day K and would be home that afternoon.
I had to run over to CVS later in the afternoon and saw her coming out of panera with another GF and chatting outside. He daughter would have been home. So, there was another plan in place, or maybe something got thrown together. What ever... my feelings were a little hurt cause I was feeling really alone dealing with Sam and would have appreciated coffee and some company.
I havent called her about it, but ran into her this morning. I pretended to be in a rush as I just havent forgotten or forgiven yet. Ill get there...

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SamMom912:

Im always available for coffee!  Ill have Giuliana in the morning or both Gs in the afternoon, but as long as you dont mind that, I am free pretty much every day,  and how sad is that!!?? I seriously have no life!

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

that is horrible!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN