Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Liz
  • 25 Replies
What's going on this weekend?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Gymnastics tonight if it's not cancelled due to weather.
Tomorrow is my bday and we're going out to dinner and staying at the The Ritz Carlton in White Plains.
Sunday I don't know
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Birthday! Have a great time!! Have some kid free time wine /drinks for me!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Gymnastics tonight if it's not cancelled due to weather.

Tomorrow is my bday and we're going out to dinner and staying at the The Ritz Carlton in White Plains.

Sunday I don't know

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM
We don't have any plans. We'll do something I'm sure as its supposed to be a nice weekend, just don't know what yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jeni2013
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Nothing because its snowing like crazy!
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Half day of school today, DH will take DD to dance tonight then our Hot Wheels SpinShotz House Party tonight. We'll be in the Syracuse St Patrick's Day Parade on Sat, Sun a brunch with our church. My van is supposed to be done today...its been 9 days, but I don't know if we'll have time to pick it up and return the rental...

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Today: CJ has new patient appointment with new Allergy Dr (his stopped taking his insurance); Johnny has his last HPV vaccine (John has to take him); Soccer car pool (might be taking 3 boys) to drop off at 5; Alex was invited to Lish's Hot Wheels Party so someone has to drop him off; L's last High School Play at 7; meeting friends for dinner after the play;
Saturday: John has a class at work at 8am (he will be one of the first RSI trained paramedic's in the region); Johnny has bowling; All the guys and Carly are going to Monster Jam, and I am HOME ALONE (well, 3 dog securties will be here);
Sunday: Church then pictures at 2. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM

...and I have to get to the post office to mail out Scarlett's; and Mar's cookies..... I think I will wait until my mail comes to see if the last two checks arrive and then I can mail all of them.

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM

If its not too much trouble you could send my cookies with Alex and I can pay whoever drops him off.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

...and I have to get to the post office to mail out Scarlett's; and Mar's cookies..... I think I will wait until my mail comes to see if the last two checks arrive and then I can mail all of them.

Jillysmom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Was supposed to have friends over tomorrow but i think i might be getting strep so i don't want to take a chance plus being i didnt work but 2 days and my job is still taking aflac it even though i canceled it Feb 1st. So I have almost no check this week.
Might run out to see about getting a gel seat for my bus. The rest of the weekend will be spent resting.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM

you have read my mind. It is no trouble. 

Quoting lish2127:

If its not too much trouble you could send my cookies with Alex and I can pay whoever drops him off.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)