Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Steph... Or anyone...Do i need a dr?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok, for the last 4 days, i have had a headache. I thought i was dehydrated, so ive been drinking a lot of water. Im tired. Tired all the time. I slept saturday night 10:30 til 8, then a nap at 11:30-12:30 and another nap from 4:30-5:15. Then i slept last night, 10:30-6:30, after dropping Sam at school, i went grocery shopping, home unpacked and then had to nap again from 10:30-11:30 (even hit snooze) and didnt get up til almost 12. Did what i had to do during the day, and had to lay on the couch at 4:30. Fell asleep for 10 minutes (phone rang). 

My head is pounding all day.. Asprin really doesnt help too much. 

Since its day 4, im wondering if you or anyone else knows wth it is... I dont have a fever. 

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I have NO idea what it is, but it sounds almost like me the last several days. 

Seeing how John is nagging me to call the Dr ( I have an appointment next Monday for something) I would say call the Dr in the morning. 

polkaspots
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I would go to the doctor if I were you. It's probably nothing, but getting a doctor's opinion couldn't hurt.
Jillysmom
by Adele on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Being that's SO unlike you I would go get it checked. It could be something as simple as a sinus infection. 

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I agree to call the Dr because it is so unlike you, however, keep in mind you've been under a ton of sress lately. You're dealing with a lot and most of I all falls on you. It may be taking its toll on you in this way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Ouch I hope you feel better soon.

elwalters77
by Erica on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Quoting polkaspots:

I would go to the doctor if I were you. It's probably nothing, but getting a doctor's opinion couldn't hurt.
I agree. I hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN