Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

An Amazing Mermaid for a Party!! She's such a doll

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

Now I know moms like us sometimes have these moments when we dont know what to do for our little ones special days.

My friend Samantha just did a Mermaids and Pirates party and hired the sweetest mermaid I have ever met,  her name is Rose but she's known as mermaid Lanai (Lah-n-eye?). The kids loved her and i mean loved her, She was s silly and playful and kept the kids quite busy too (which helped while we set up the cake) .I didint even know Mermaid performers actually existed in New york (wel you kno besides the mermaid parade). I know of florida but then again who doesn't know ariel. The tail is so pretty and goodness weighs so much, she told me sh has quite a few new tails on the way. I wondered how she can move in it (like 30lbs out of water) But Sam was so happy with her service and she left quite an amazing impressin on the guests as well..

I just want to get the word out for the mermaid at least to spread the word, she also does dry parties as well . She gave me her website if you guys want to check it out. Im telling you I'll be hiring her for my summer party.. hey its not a Luau without something exotic :D

heres her site: http://www.newyorkmermaid.com/.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Wow, that's cool.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Great idea, sounds fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN