Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

finally found a suit we will permit for Carly

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 16 Replies

ZeroXposur Papillon 3-pc. Tankini Swimsuit Set - Girls 4-6x

We don't really care of the cut of the bottoms at all, so we are going to have her wear the cover-up/skirt at all times. The top isn't halter style and acutally has shoulder straps rather than tie or hook.

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bethy16
by Beth on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Both of my daughters wear tankinis. It is hard for little girls to get in and out of a one piece suit to go to the bathroom. And for my baby it is easier to change her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Quoting Bethy16:

Both of my daughters wear tankinis. It is hard for little girls to get in and out of a one piece suit to go to the bathroom. And for my baby it is easier to change her.

that is why we go for a tankini for her, it is so much easier in the ladies room. 

I just don't like the bikini cut bottom, however I haven't been able to find her one that is a boy short cut since she was 3.

whitewinterose
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:33 PM
That is cute! And I like how it covers up more. I don't know why all the little girl bathing suits have to be so skimpy. :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:12 PM
I got 3 suits from lands end: one piece, tankini, and a bikini. I wasn't big on the bikini but it's ok for home.
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Ok, years pf swim team here... Bathing suit one peice in crotch area gets hiked to left or right to pee. No bathingsuit removal necessary.
This was before tankinis- and swim team 2 -1 peice bathingsuits worn at the same time- no one can take that off wet. (2 suits smoother thru water).
Lol

But steph- love the suit!!!
Jillysmom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Ok, years pf swim team here... Bathing suit one peice in crotch area gets hiked to left or right to pee. No bathingsuit removal necessary.
This was before tankinis- and swim team 2 -1 peice bathingsuits worn at the same time- no one can take that off wet. (2 suits smoother thru water).
Lol

What a great idea

Jillysmom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

Lol

Jillian's eyes lite up, so great for all the times spent at the water park during the summer

Jillysmom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Steph, the suit is cute but I agree about the bottoms. I always (even now) get tankinis for Jilly, she likes being covered when not in our yard. Finding ones with that and boy shorts is hard

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Quoting SamMom912:

Lol

I tried that a couple of times, and hated it..... so I have to remove mine. 

Love my Carly, but if I treid to teach her that, she'd pee all over herself.....

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

Jillysmom
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting SamMom912:

Lol

I tried that a couple of times, and hated it..... so I have to remove mine. 

Love my Carly, but if I treid to teach her that, she'd pee all over herself.....

We are alittle afraid of this too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)