Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Randomness

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:04 AM
  • 703 Replies

Tell us whatever comes to mind.

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I hope Spring finally decides to show up now that its April!

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I really should be working, even though it's midnight. I have so much work to do! I sleep better when its done, so I don't have to think about everything I still need to do when I'm trying to sleep.

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I need to finish my lesson plan, burn a CD of the music, practice the class with my kids, cut out pieces for the bumble bee craft we are making, print out a few things and pack up all the instruments and other supplies I need.

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:09 AM

At least I've got all the emails sent for the week, have the lesson plan almost done and Dan put together the folding flatbed cart for me so I can easily get everything into the classroom.

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this

My baby will be 4 on Saturday!

simple frown

Emschick38
by Ali on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I am trying not to get stressed with the current state of affairs in North Korea. not having a TV helps, but FB and family are telling me everything anyway.

Emschick38
by Ali on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Well today has been fun. Anna took a bath after she was found playing in the toilet. Timothy and I took a bath because he threw up everywhere. Katie is in the shower because the dog peed on her. and it isnt even bath day

Kmary
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Someday I'll write a book called, "I let my kids play with sticks...and other rogue parenting ideas."  That is if I enjoyed writing and/or were good at it. 

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Quoting Emschick38:

Well today has been fun. Anna took a bath after she was found playing in the toilet. Timothy and I took a bath because he threw up everywhere. Katie is in the shower because the dog peed on her. and it isnt even bath day

Oh yuck!
elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Quoting Kmary:

Someday I'll write a book called, "I let my kids play with sticks...and other rogue parenting ideas."  That is if I enjoyed writing and/or were good at it. 

LOL I love it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)