• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Um, those arent your pants!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:24 PM
  • 17 Replies

I picked Sam up from school today and when he came out i noticed he wasnt wearing the pants he went to school in. 

I said, "hey, those arent your pants!" and he said "they arent my underwear either mom! B spilled his milk on me at lunch by accident, and I had to wear these for the rest of the day."

Omg, the pants they had him in were horrible... And the undies.. Gross too... Ugh, I wish they would have called me. Dont get me wrong... They werent dirty.. But, ick! Lol

Word of advice, dont sit next to B during lunch, hes a klutz! 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Poor kid. He didn't seem to upset by it though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

They were desert camo..so according to him they were a cool color, like he was a desert soldier (with 27 zippers on them, like he was a rapper from the 80s) ick.. And about 3" too short and bell bottomed. They were a size 4... He is 6.5... But they fit him in the waist- he is little. 

Quoting polkaspots:

Poor kid. He didn't seem to upset by it though.

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Ds has come home a few times from school with different pants...and they were either way too short or didn't match his shirt at all. The funniest was when he came home with a pair of big black socks on that he said were the nurse's socks?! Not sure if that was true, but I eventually sent in a donation of pants, underwear, and socks.
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Id be grossed out by the underwear!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I totally was!!!

Quoting Cecelia712:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Same here!

Quoting Cecelia712:

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
I keep thinking about this. If they can call and complain when Sam is having a bad day, they can sure as hell call and tell you he needs a change of clothes. They've sent G home in other pants and shirt because he got wet and hates wet clothes so cried. But if they sent him home in someone elses underwear id be ticked. Now why they didn't use Gs spare clothes he had there, I don't know. But whatever, it was sweats and a shirt. But underwear?????? YUCK. I know they were clean, but still. You don't know who's they were or how long they were there. Id email and just say very nicely in the future you'd prefer a call so you can bring him his own clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I laundered the clothes they sent him home in and plan to drop them off to the nurse tomrorw when I drop Sam off. Im going to mention (remind) them Im a SAHM.. And i certainly dont kind bringing lothes to him in situations like this. 

The only thing in their defense is that IF he saw me, he MAY have wanted to go home..l so, perhaps they were trying to keep the peace and just dress him. 

Clothes he outgrows are def. going to the nurse now. No one should ahve to dress like Mc Hammer in desert cammo. And I think Ill donate some packaged undies... That way they can tell parents they are band new. No bugs..(yes, my fear was some bug! ) so I stripped Sam in the garage when we got home..l even though we had a playdate come home with us. Lol.... 

Quoting Cecelia712:

I keep thinking about this. If they can call and complain when Sam is having a bad day, they can sure as hell call and tell you he needs a change of clothes. They've sent G home in other pants and shirt because he got wet and hates wet clothes so cried. But if they sent him home in someone elses underwear id be ticked. Now why they didn't use Gs spare clothes he had there, I don't know. But whatever, it was sweats and a shirt. But underwear?????? YUCK. I know they were clean, but still. You don't know who's they were or how long they were there. Id email and just say very nicely in the future you'd prefer a call so you can bring him his own clothes.

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Yea underwear sharing grosses me out. I'd pack Sam an extra change from now on. What the heck do little kids even need their backpacks for anyways?
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Books, folders, lunch, snack. Lol... I use to do that in oreschool... But stopped when Sam went to elementary school. Last June he came home in a different shirt ( art room accident) and now this... So once a year ? Lol

Quoting Kimmiky:

Yea underwear sharing grosses me out. I'd pack Sam an extra change from now on. What the heck do little kids even need their backpacks for anyways?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)