Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

restock

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

between BJ's and Wegmans I spent $360 on food....

if ANY child tells me within the next 96 hrs that there is nothing to eat, I will slap them....... 

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I sincerely hope you had a wonderful time. And i am sure that in the next 48 hours your crew will have put a major dent in your restock!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I keep saying im going to join Costco but never do. 3&4 kids, I have neice weekends, we go through s lot of food. As box of cereal every other day. Granola bars in a day. Container of strawberries evety dsy. 4 yogutts as day. It sll adds up! I just madr 2 batches of btownies and an apple pie for desserts over the weekend.
I spent $200 in shop rite today and didnt even buy meat!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I found it was worth it to me. $. I let my bjs membership lapse in August '12. Ive tracked our food bills and i soent less $ when we had bjs membership.. Coupled with stop and shop. 

So i rejoined about 2 weeks ago. It seems to be worth the 40 membership. My friend J says it isnt to them.. She is a master coupon queen.. But i cant be bothered.. So, this seems to be the best way for us. 

Quoting Cecelia712:

I keep saying im going to join Costco but never do. 3&4 kids, I have neice weekends, we go through s lot of food. As box of cereal every other day. Granola bars in a day. Container of strawberries evety dsy. 4 yogutts as day. It sll adds up! I just madr 2 batches of btownies and an apple pie for desserts over the weekend.
I spent $200 in shop rite today and didnt even buy meat!!

powow65
by Kim on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM
.......... (snickers than LMAO!!!!!)

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Some one isn't a "happy camper".

How was the vacation?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM

I usually do better with coupons at BJ's than I did. 

We are finally getting a Costco at some point in the near future. It is part of a development going in in Camillus. 

I am not an extreme couponer, but I do pair up my coupons where I can at BJ's and usually do abou $10 in coupons... today was only $1.75.... lol, but much of what I got was produce type stuff, or dairy.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting powow65:

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

How was the vacation?

It was good..... once I get my camera charged and pictures uploaded I will post about it.

New York Moms

powow65
by Kim on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Did Alex (or was it CJ?) who was sick? Did your DS get better before leaving the vacation?

How was the weather?! Not too rough right?

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting powow65:

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

How was the vacation?

It was good..... once I get my camera charged and pictures uploaded I will post about it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Quoting powow65:

Did Alex (or was it CJ?) who was sick? Did your DS get better before leaving the vacation?

You were right... it was Alex. He was still running a fever when we left on Monday morning, Monday night he was coughing so bad that John found a Walgreen's and got him some cough meds (it was the only way all of us were going to sleep at the hotel). Was fine by Wed (fever wise). Still has a cough...... 

New York Moms

powow65
by Kim on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Hotel?! I thought you had family down there, a aunt?

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting powow65:

You were right... it was Alex. He was still running a fever when we left on Monday morning, Monday night he was coughing so bad that John found a Walgreen's and got him some cough meds (it was the only way all of us were going to sleep at the hotel). Was fine by Wed (fever wise). Still has a cough...... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Quoting SamMom912:

I sincerely hope you had a wonderful time. And i am sure that in the next 48 hours your crew will have put a major dent in your restock!

Vaction post will come later... lol 

Restock: I cringed! I mean I needed all dairy foods and produce..... then the usual stuff...... so it was all at once... 

I am set for a couple of weeks.... leading up to vacation we bought what we needed because I Didn't want a lot to go to waste while we were gone. 

New York Moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)