Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

The pink power ranger.

She is very hard to come by and she is Nadir's favorite.

I'm hoping to get a full set on ebay for $10. Fingers crossed!

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Replies (11-19):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I will keep my eyes open

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Do you see those prices?! That's crazy. I want him potty trained but I can't bring myself to pay that kind of money for one power ranger. KWIM?

I actually scored a whole set, used, for $21 on ebay last night.

Thanks!

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

http://www.shopping.com/power-rangers-original-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-pink-ranger-kimberely-9-doll-1994-bandai/info

http://compare.ebay.com/like/161009262948?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

Ewa101
by Ewa on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I think I have a lot of power rangers.  My daughters, now 24 and 26, loooooved playing with them.  I am at work now, but when I come home, I'll try to remember and look for them. 

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:10 PM
I would really appreciate that.

Quoting Ewa101:

I think I have a lot of power rangers.  My daughters, now 24 and 26, loooooved playing with them.  I am at work now, but when I come home, I'll try to remember and look for them. 

Ewa101
by Ewa on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Well, apparently my son, who is now 16 doesn't want to part with the power rangers, even though most are his sisters'.  I am allowed to send you just the books (workbooks, etc).  My e-mail is ewamic@aol.com.  If you want to give me your address, I would mail you the books.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Ewa101:

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:33 AM

LOL! I figured there might someone who wanted to hold on to them.

I'll email you later today. Tell your son I said thank you!

Quoting Ewa101:

Well, apparently my son, who is now 16 doesn't want to part with the power rangers, even though most are his sisters'.  I am allowed to send you just the books (workbooks, etc).  My e-mail is ewamic@aol.com.  If you want to give me your address, I would mail you the books.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Ewa101:

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Good luck!
Ewa101
by Ewa on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:21 AM

To tell the truth, I didn't expect him to.  It was the girls who played with the power rangers, he was (is) of the Pokemon generation.  and I found the power rangers in the attic!!!  How emotionally attached can you be if you delegate the toys to the attic!!  But I asked him, so now I have to honor his wishes.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

LOL! I figured there might someone who wanted to hold on to them.

I'll email you later today. Tell your son I said thank you!

Quoting Ewa101:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Ewa101:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN