Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Confession Tuesday

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Liz
  • 15 Replies
Spill it, ladies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I hate Little League! 

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Derek's cousin is getting married in June. The kids are invited as well. We are not taking them. The kids are going to stay with my parents.
kidlover2
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM
I'm tired of living in chaos and tight quarters. I can't wait to move in a month but I'm dreading the packing and the additional upheaval of all that moving entails.
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Annoyed with in laws. Today is FILs bday. Every yr for past 10 yrs I've had them here on his bday for dinner, even while my husband and I were seperated. I send text last night about dinner and after very long pause he said its at his place at 530, don't bring dessert. Find out he invited other grandkids, ok no biggie, but then were we not invited since we knew nothing about it till I sent text??? Really?? Fter 10 yrs of being only one who did anything???
I was NOT happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Could it be your MIL's influence?

Quoting Cecelia712:

Annoyed with in laws. Today is FILs bday. Every yr for past 10 yrs I've had them here on his bday for dinner, even while my husband and I were seperated. I send text last night about dinner and after very long pause he said its at his place at 530, don't bring dessert. Find out he invited other grandkids, ok no biggie, but then were we not invited since we knew nothing about it till I sent text??? Really?? Fter 10 yrs of being only one who did anything???
I was NOT happy!

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Ti understand they wanted other kids and I would've had them here as well. I've had every single holiday here, even their bdys for past 10 yrs. And I don't mind NOT having the party trust me! Its just normally I would've had dinner bought and dessert planned then what would I have done??? I ordered fresh seafood because I was going to make mussels, clams, calamari, with a spicy tomato sauce over linguine, then a peach cake I know he likes. So thankfully I hadn't bought all that seafood yet or I would've been really ticked! But I just really think we weren't getting the invite except I sent the text. Coul it be her doing? Who knows. She's an odd character.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Could it be your MIL's influence?

Quoting Cecelia712:

I was NOT happy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:35 AM
My other confession is about in laws yet againi bring my ungrateful. Husband lunch every day to his office. And every day his dad has a gift for G. Ok that's nice. But I have 3 kids! How do you hand him a gift every day while giuliana is right there and never a thing for her. Ok I get any gift for my 12 yr old is more expensive than bubbles or yard toy6s, but really? Buy him a cookie then. I hate the favortism they show. They outright say all the time they can't stand Giuliana! She's 22 months old!! Is she a diva??? Yup! She told me to shut up the other day when I told her to stop something. I swatted her butt and she then looked up at me an said Lstop it now". So I know she's a little witchy, but she's 22 months old! And they say they can't stand her and call her fat??? She's NOT fat AT ALL!
So yeah, grrrrrrrrrr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I can't believe that they would say that about a 2 year old.

Quoting Cecelia712:

My other confession is about in laws yet againi bring my ungrateful. Husband lunch every day to his office. And every day his dad has a gift for G. Ok that's nice. But I have 3 kids! How do you hand him a gift every day while giuliana is right there and never a thing for her. Ok I get any gift for my 12 yr old is more expensive than bubbles or yard toy6s, but really? Buy him a cookie then. I hate the favortism they show. They outright say all the time they can't stand Giuliana! She's 22 months old!! Is she a diva??? Yup! She told me to shut up the other day when I told her to stop something. I swatted her butt and she then looked up at me an said Lstop it now". So I know she's a little witchy, but she's 22 months old! And they say they can't stand her and call her fat??? She's NOT fat AT ALL!
So yeah, grrrrrrrrrr

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Well they do.
And I get they feel bad for G because of all his delays and issues, but that doesn't mean my other kids don't exist! And giuliana isn't bad, sure she has her fresh moments, she's 2, but for the most part she is so good at home. She is either playing or eating. G is the one having melt down after melt down for any reason you can possibly imagine.
I just wish they wouldn't show such favortism. Poor nicholas has always been shafted by them. First it was by his 4 cousins, now its by his brother. He's always been the forgotten child and I hate that. I don't have parents so this is all he has.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I can't believe that they would say that about a 2 year old.

Quoting Cecelia712:

So yeah, grrrrrrrrrr

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommyx03
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I am so over hubby always wanting to have sex even while aunt flo is visiting !!! I'm also sick & tired of his damn attitude all the damn time !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)