Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spill it, ladies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Replies (11-15):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I feel like the worst mother in the world. Jillian went with her dad this morning and waited on line for over 6 six hours to register for her audition for X Factor on Thursday. They were outside the whole time in the freezing cold while it was snowing. I feel like shit because I couldn't be there and can't be there on thursday either.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:56 PM
2 moms liked this
That does not make you a bad mother! It makes you a working mother who is being responsible, huge difference!
And she wasn't there alone or with a stranger, she was with her dad.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Quoting Jillysmom:

I feel like the worst mother in the world. Jillian went with her dad this morning and waited on line for over 6 six hours to register for her audition for X Factor on Thursday. They were outside the whole time in the freezing cold while it was snowing. I feel like shit because I couldn't be there and can't be there on thursday either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Kim on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:27 AM
That's wonderful! Have fun hun!

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Derek's cousin is getting married in June. The kids are invited as well. We are not taking them. The kids are going to stay with my parents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Kim on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:40 AM
((Big Hugs!!!!))
You have a job, jobs some times suck it does. Don't beat your self up Hun.

Ouch! It was that cold?! Ow! I hope they were wearing Warm thick jackets.

I'm very sorry, you couldn't be there. ((hugs)) I do hope your DH brought the camera & took pic's!

Quoting Jillysmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by Kim on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:46 AM
I confess, Steph. Could you become a school nurse for "porter school".

The nurse is UGH!!!!!

B/c DD had snot & she was spitting it out, they called & demanded her to go home. Wtf?! Over snot?! (she did still had the "tummy bug" on the "bottom side", ew I know.)
But ugh! Than the nurse was IMPATIENT! (sp) she wanted her lunch (I get that) but seriously?! Demanding DD to "hurry up", um she's on the potty! How can I rush her off if she has the "yucky #2's"!
Smfh.

I am disliking her school MORE & MORE!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)