Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Give me some...

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 14 Replies
Meal ideas for my 11 month! Breakfast lunch n dinner! She's kinda picky but not too bad... Iv been giving her graduates raviolis and she loovvees them but she cnt eat that everyday! So mamas plz give me some ideas!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:30 PM

scrambled or hard boiled eggs, toast (can even spread baby food on it), yogurt, cheese, fruit, cottage cheese, bagel with cream cheese, cereal, oatmeal, french toast, homemade muffins (you can pack a ton of fruits and veggies in them), pancakes can also add fruit like apples, banana, blueberries, pumpkin etc

pasta/spaghetti and sauce, macaroni and cheese, soft cooked veggies, small pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, beans, pizza (can make on bread), sandwiches

Jillysmom
by Adele on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Sorry its been 13 yrs

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:34 PM

this is annoying, I had posted on here right after it came up.

At this age, they ate what we had...... I didn't run a special menu.

Kaylabella
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:21 PM
What's annoying? Lol... I usually do give her what we eat but alot of the times she won't eat it so I was jus trying to get some new ideas!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Kaylabella
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Thank you! Iv pretty much been giving her what we eat but she's been picky lately and spits it right out! She will not eat baby food anymore, I will try n try and she spits it at me! I will try some of those different foods! Thanx again mama :)

Quoting lish2127:

scrambled or hard boiled eggs, toast (can even spread baby food on it), yogurt, cheese, fruit, cottage cheese, bagel with cream cheese, cereal, oatmeal, french toast, homemade muffins (you can pack a ton of fruits and veggies in them), pancakes can also add fruit like apples, banana, blueberries, pumpkin etc

pasta/spaghetti and sauce, macaroni and cheese, soft cooked veggies, small pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, beans, pizza (can make on bread), sandwiches

Kaylabella
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Can she have cantaloupe and watermelon? I was giving her cantaloupe almost everyday cuz she loved it so much but I was noticing she would poop the pieces out LOL...

Quoting Kaylabella:

Thank you! Iv pretty much been giving her what we eat but she's been picky lately and spits it right out! She will not eat baby food anymore, I will try n try and she spits it at me! I will try some of those different foods! Thanx again mama :)

Quoting lish2127:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Cafemom is. I had replied to you right away, but it vanished.

Quoting Kaylabella:

What's annoying? Lol... I usually do give her what we eat but alot of the times she won't eat it so I was jus trying to get some new ideas!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Smaller pieces, and encourage her to chew better. Most of digestion takes place in the mouth.

Quoting Kaylabella:

Can she have cantaloupe and watermelon? I was giving her cantaloupe almost everyday cuz she loved it so much but I was noticing she would poop the pieces out LOL...

Quoting Kaylabella:

Quoting lish2127:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaylabella
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Ohh ok... Is it ok if I give her pretty much anything? Like all fruits n veggies? Of course stuff she can chew... I'm lost when it comes to breakfast

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Kaylabella:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Kaylabella
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM
I give her tiny pieces n they still come out in her poop. Maybe she can't have it yet?

Quoting Kaylabella:

Ohh ok... Is it ok if I give her pretty much anything? Like all fruits n veggies? Of course stuff she can chew... I'm lost when it comes to breakfast

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting Kaylabella:

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)