Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal ideas for my 11 month! Breakfast lunch n dinner! She's kinda picky but not too bad... Iv been giving her graduates raviolis and she loovvees them but she cnt eat that everyday! So mamas plz give me some ideas!
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Replies (11-14):
lish2127
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM

she can have it, but yeah lots of fruits and veggies will just go right through...she's still getting some nutrition from it though. As long as you're not noticing a diaper rash related to the fruit it's fine. Sometimes the more acidic fruit can irritate their tummy or bottom.

Quoting Kaylabella:

Can she have cantaloupe and watermelon? I was giving her cantaloupe almost everyday cuz she loved it so much but I was noticing she would poop the pieces out LOL...

Quoting Kaylabella:

Thank you! Iv pretty much been giving her what we eat but she's been picky lately and spits it right out! She will not eat baby food anymore, I will try n try and she spits it at me! I will try some of those different foods! Thanx again mama :)

Quoting lish2127:

scrambled or hard boiled eggs, toast (can even spread baby food on it), yogurt, cheese, fruit, cottage cheese, bagel with cream cheese, cereal, oatmeal, french toast, homemade muffins (you can pack a ton of fruits and veggies in them), pancakes can also add fruit like apples, banana, blueberries, pumpkin etc

pasta/spaghetti and sauce, macaroni and cheese, soft cooked veggies, small pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, beans, pizza (can make on bread), sandwiches

Kaylabella
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I've noticed a lil rash around her mouth just like tiny dots I thought it was from teething cuz she has like 2 maybe 3 teeth coming in... Cld it b frm the fresh fruit? Or teething? And is there nething I can do for it?

Quoting lish2127:

she can have it, but yeah lots of fruits and veggies will just go right through...she's still getting some nutrition from it though. As long as you're not noticing a diaper rash related to the fruit it's fine. Sometimes the more acidic fruit can irritate their tummy or bottom.

Quoting Kaylabella:

Can she have cantaloupe and watermelon? I was giving her cantaloupe almost everyday cuz she loved it so much but I was noticing she would poop the pieces out LOL...

Quoting Kaylabella:

Thank you! Iv pretty much been giving her what we eat but she's been picky lately and spits it right out! She will not eat baby food anymore, I will try n try and she spits it at me! I will try some of those different foods! Thanx again mama :)

Quoting lish2127:

scrambled or hard boiled eggs, toast (can even spread baby food on it), yogurt, cheese, fruit, cottage cheese, bagel with cream cheese, cereal, oatmeal, french toast, homemade muffins (you can pack a ton of fruits and veggies in them), pancakes can also add fruit like apples, banana, blueberries, pumpkin etc

pasta/spaghetti and sauce, macaroni and cheese, soft cooked veggies, small pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, beans, pizza (can make on bread), sandwiches

elwalters77
by Erica on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Graham crackers with yogurt or peanut butter, yogurt and granola with fruit, pasta, crackers with cheese and sliced meat, grilled cheese, fruit salad, soups, pbj, pancakes, french toast or waffles, peanut butter and banana sandwiches, chicken and rice with some gravy -mix it all together, chicken nuggets, eggs, toast cut into strips, pizza, or really, anything you are eating as long as it is cut small enough and not too spicy or something she is allergic or sensitive to.
Kaylabella
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Thanx so much mama! Im gonna print this out! You gave me some good ideas :)

Quoting elwalters77:

Graham crackers with yogurt or peanut butter, yogurt and granola with fruit, pasta, crackers with cheese and sliced meat, grilled cheese, fruit salad, soups, pbj, pancakes, french toast or waffles, peanut butter and banana sandwiches, chicken and rice with some gravy -mix it all together, chicken nuggets, eggs, toast cut into strips, pizza, or really, anything you are eating as long as it is cut small enough and not too spicy or something she is allergic or sensitive to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)