Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

May Randoms

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Liz
  • 1493 Replies
Go!
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 1, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Naseem went to bed at 8:30, slept fine till I got in my bed (he must have some type of sensor), drank not one but two bottles between 11:00-12:00, and we finally got out of bed around 12:30. He ate two pieces of hot dog, 1/4 of an apple, and finally went back down at 1:30 with another bottle. He's already fussing again...
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I read an apple is an energy food, so maybe stay away from them at night. The article said has more energy than a coke would give you. (The soda)!
Sorry he's not sleeping better for you. Maybe it is a growh spurt. Giuliana just had that issue last week, she was up every night. Thankflly she's back to sleeping all night. (Knocking on wood)
Too bad I can't sleep!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 1, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

The first random answered why you were up at 1:30 to make this post.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Ortho today for my foot, probably going to end up going back to SOS for my knee as that is comp and I don't have my claim info (although if I dig in the cabinet I am sure I will find it).

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM

So Johnny's cover photo on FB is his arm last Sept. after wrecking his mountain bike.... EWWWWWWW

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM

so much crap to do... no desire to do it. sitting here reading CM until 9:15- then the work needs to begin. ick!

lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

The first random answered why you were up at 1:30 to make this post.

Yep, I didn't get to sleep till about 2:00, only to be woken up again by Naseem crying at 3:00. He settled down on his own and slept till 6:00. He woke up fussing, and since I didn't want Nadir to get up, I went in there and stuck his pacifier back in his mouth. He slept till about 7:15 or so.

I am exhausted. Mucho coffee for me today.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM

LOL

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

So Johnny's cover photo on FB is his arm last Sept. after wrecking his mountain bike.... EWWWWWWW

lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM

What to do with leftover ground meat?  We had hamburgers last night so I've got roughly a pound of chopped meat left over. I think I'll make some meatballs.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Tonight is steak on the grilll...what sides to serve with it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)