Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

It's Friday!

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Liz
  • 11 Replies
What's happening this weekend, ladies?
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Today: Garret has track; CJ is spending the night at a friends hosue; Johnny is on a fire truck for the elementary school carnival; The friend is bringing CJ, I am taking the rest of the kids, don't know if Carly is going. John is suppose to get out of work at 6pm. A coworker asked him to swap, so he is working her day shift. 

Tomorrow: Johnny at park at 9am for 10 am Church League Softball; pick up CJ at baseball park from friend; Cj's soccer game at 9:30; Carly and Alex have soccer at 10:45 (don't know if her Mom is bringing her down); CJ has baseball at 11:30; Garrett has baseball at 6pm (mind you the kids have to be at baseball 45 min. early for warm-ups and soccer 20); Garrett is apparently not refing. 

Sunday: Church, and Johnny's real Birthday. I think my brothers and John are taking him to a couple of clubs.

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on May. 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Tonight Lax practice, watching my friends two kids.
Tomorrow dance and my twin nephews birthday party.
Sunday lax game, Derek's birthday and of course mothers day.
I need to get my mil a card and one for my mom.
lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Nathanael took his road test this morning...he passed!!
Naiya has gymnastics tonight.

Not sure what's happening this weekend.
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Great news about the road test. Congrats to him!

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Nathanael took his road test this morning...he passed!!

Naiya has gymnastics tonight.

Not sure what's happening this weekend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 5:04 PM
I'm getting a mani/pedi right now.
Tomorrow I am spending the day in the city w a friend.
Sunday we are having a bbq for mothers day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on May. 10, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Went to the zoo today.
Will probably just clean tomorrow so I can wake up to a semi decent house on MD.
Trying to convince dh to watch W and E so L and I can go to the movies on Sunday.
powow65
by Kim on May. 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Eh same old same old.

Hoping I can finally get ink this THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jillysmom
by Adele on May. 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Tonight vegging with my heating pad and pain pills as Mike takes Jillian for Ice Cream and tries to find out whats wrong with her. 

Tomorrow I have to be up and on line 2 towns over at about 6 am to wait for dance tickets to go on sale.    Afternoon (depending on how I feel) might go to the outlets with my friend to look for shoes. I need a slip on that covers the toes and heels (of cant wear the work) but is open on top. Getting a new tattoo in a couple weeks.

Sunday supposed to go to Jillian's dr but I might cancel, not in the mood to drive to Cedarhurst this weekend.

lish2127
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM

:Took DD to preschool then went to village wide garage sales all around there. Picked up my van....$600 later. Then dropped it off at another garage to get it inspected and found out now we have a whole long list of other things that have to get fixed before it will pass inspection by the end of the month :( I need to go to the store when DH gets home from work late tonight, make a couple things, and pack for the weekend.

Tomorrow kids have soccer 9:30-12, then we're heading north to visit my family for the weekend. (while they are at soccer with DH, I'll be running around getting all the last minute things done)

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Played 18 holes of golf with my fil today. Shot 98, not too bad. Came home, mowed the lawn, (lawn guys didnt come wednesday or thursday cause rain, and its gonna rain tomorrow.. And Sunday afternoon having 2 friends over with their families for BBq late in the day (5pm) both their moms are gone too.. So, it makes for a nice day for us. We are going car shopping tomorrow- or patio furniture.. Cause that is on the list of new crap we need too! Lol

Had my fil over for dinner tonight- just grilled a flank, corn and sweet potatoes.. And an angelfood cake with strawberries amd whipped cream..  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN