Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Liz
  • 18 Replies
What's happening this weekend ladies?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 24, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Today I have to get an oil change. I also need a pedicure and to pick up some salad fixings for tomorrow. I'm also getting a pedicure. During all if this I'm also supposed to be doing work work.

Naiya has a bday party this evening.

Tomorrow is guitar practice for Nathanael. We're going up to my brother's for a cookout...we'll probably be trapped in the house because the weather is supposed to be crappy.

Sunday is just traveling back home.

Not sure what we're doing Monday...maybe just the park if it's not rainy.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on May. 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Taking Hannah to stay with my parents until Sunday.
Glass fest is this weekend. But it's supposed to rain all weekend we shall see.
Derek has to work tomorrow at second job. He needs to go to Elmira to look at a computer for a friend.
Sunday going to my parents. Monday nothing.
lish2127
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Packing, library, store, couple garage sales this morning, then heading north this afternoon.

Going to my grandparents camp till probably Mon. Won't be warm enough to swim....but we'll just enjoy being outside. Probably help my grandma plant flowers at the cemetary and watch the parade in their town.

Jillysmom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I want to put the pool up this weekend.

Jillian was asked to the movies by her boyfriend so I don't know which parents are driving.

I told Jillian and her best friend they could hang out here for a couple hours with their boyfriends and we would order pizza one of the 3 days.

I have no life.

Emschick38
by Ali on May. 24, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Friday- picnic, drs appointment for Timmy, cleaned and reorganized living room and dining room.

saturday- going away party at 2. More cleaning (my room and patio type rooms) and cooking after that. I have 3 people I am making dinner for this weekend. 2 just had babies and 1 broke her leg reallly bad and needed surgery. Making cilantro lime chicken with beans and corn. Willmprobably be delivering it Sunday night. Its a great reheat meal and serves great with rice or chips. Cheap, delicious, easy.

Sunday is church and home for more cleaning and reorganizing, kids room is being redone. Removing toys and rearranging beds so moms bed can go in (for when she visits.) 

monday is finishing day. Gotta finish all cleaning and rearranging. Katie is going to a theme park with her youth group. Might take the girls to someplace fun.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Maybe you already posted, but how is Timmy? What was wrong with his belly?
Hope all is well.

Quoting Emschick38:

Friday- picnic, drs appointment for Timmy, cleaned and reorganized living room and dining room.

saturday- going away party at 2. More cleaning (my room and patio type rooms) and cooking after that. I have 3 people I am making dinner for this weekend. 2 just had babies and 1 broke her leg reallly bad and needed surgery. Making cilantro lime chicken with beans and corn. Willmprobably be delivering it Sunday night. Its a great reheat meal and serves great with rice or chips. Cheap, delicious, easy.

Sunday is church and home for more cleaning and reorganizing, kids room is being redone. Removing toys and rearranging beds so moms bed can go in (for when she visits.) 

monday is finishing day. Gotta finish all cleaning and rearranging. Katie is going to a theme park with her youth group. Might take the girls to someplace fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emschick38
by Ali on May. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

He has had vomiting/spit up/ belly issues since he was born. First we ruled out major stomach issues, then found a milk and gluten intolerance (he has extreme distention and pain, gas and spit up) he had gastroenteritis, has had yeast infections. He has bad allergies, including the 2 dogs we just got rid of and we are hoping he doesnt have it with the dog we still have, but mostly dust and pollen type allergies(none confirmed but symptomology is right along what you would expect to find with allregies)For the last week he has been projectile vomiting and not nursing as well as he should. His diaper cound has slowly decreased as well. So off to the dr. She said its cold/upper resp infection causing pot nasal drip causing vomiting, and because he doesnt have any other signs of dehydration she wants to just treat the respiratory aspect for now. Was given warning signs for dehydration and told to go to er if they arise. He didnt vomit today!!! 

Quoting Cecelia712:

Hope all is well.

Quoting Emschick38:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

amazing what boogers do to kids...... 

Quoting Emschick38:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM

grab your drinks:

Friday: 

-half day of school (two of them are already home)
-talent shows for 5th grade at 9 and 10am (so they could show the whole school) I went to 9am and stayed for the first act of 10am (Cj and his friend) so I could bring his cello home
-Moving up day at the high school (my son didn't apply for any of the scholarships through school), so I skipped
-tonight Senior ball (I will post pictures, John solo will be here)
-tonight Garrett has a baseball game at 6pm
-John is getting out of work at 4:30 (thank you Naomi)
-drop John and guest off at 7pm, pick up at 11pm, drop guest off at home, take Johnny to the KBR (Keep the ball rolling) and hopefully he can walk home...

Saturday:

-a few garage sales with hubby
-going up to cemetary to clean up my Grandparents, Uncles, and my adopted Veterans
-John is overnight

Sunday:
-Church
-Watch fire at the Fairgrounds

Monday:

-picnic at friends house.....  

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear all that! I hope he outgrows all of that! Its tough when they are not feeling well.

Quoting Emschick38:

He has had vomiting/spit up/ belly issues since he was born. First we ruled out major stomach issues, then found a milk and gluten intolerance (he has extreme distention and pain, gas and spit up) he had gastroenteritis, has had yeast infections. He has bad allergies, including the 2 dogs we just got rid of and we are hoping he doesnt have it with the dog we still have, but mostly dust and pollen type allergies(none confirmed but symptomology is right along what you would expect to find with allregies)For the last week he has been projectile vomiting and not nursing as well as he should. His diaper cound has slowly decreased as well. So off to the dr. She said its cold/upper resp infection causing pot nasal drip causing vomiting, and because he doesnt have any other signs of dehydration she wants to just treat the respiratory aspect for now. Was given warning signs for dehydration and told to go to er if they arise. He didnt vomit today!!! 

Quoting Cecelia712:

Hope all is well.

Quoting Emschick38:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)