Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Liz
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this
What's happening this weekend ladies?
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuRex
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hooray!! I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do... so exciting lol.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Hooray? Is that sarcasm? Lol

Quoting LuLuRex:

Hooray!! I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do... so exciting lol.

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:42 AM

We are super busy this weekend.

i have a special education pta meeting today, the contractors coming and I have hair appointment. 

sam has a friend coming home from school with him and sleeping over tonight. It is his BFF so, im pretty sure things will go well..(although it is a long stretch of time together.) his mom and dad are away for the weekend.(lucky them) her parents are coming up tomorrow to hang with the kids.. And they will be back Sunday. 

Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to hubbys company sponsored family fun day. It should be fine. The place is huge with lots of interesting things to check out.. So, DS will be ok. Then sunday morning to mid afternoon we have the autism walk. 

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on May. 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Today clean house. Tonight not sure.
Saturday morning lily dance. A party to attend in the afternoon.
Sunday doing father's day early. Lily's recital is on father's day.
lizmarie1975
by Liz on May. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM

This morning, I'm off to Sam's Club. We're running low on diapers.

Tomorrow, DH, Naiya and myself are going to get our ids so we can go to the town pool on the weekends during the summer. We also need to pay for a swim pass.

At some point, DH is going to power wash the house.

Jennifair
by Jen on May. 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM

It's Kelly's weekend so I tend to pack things in so I'm home alone as little as possible.

Tonight I'll take Alice out to dinner and drop her off at Kelly's . Then it's out for ERICA"S B-DAY! 

Sat I'm hanging out with my friend from next door and going out for Rita's.

Sun I might just hang out with my dad and try and talk my sister into bring my new baby niece over so I can love on her, 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 31, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SamMom912:

We are super busy this weekend.

i have a special education pta meeting today, the contractors coming and I have hair appointment. 

sam has a friend coming home from school with him and sleeping over tonight. It is his BFF so, im pretty sure things will go well..(although it is a long stretch of time together.) his mom and dad are away for the weekend.(lucky them) her parents are coming up tomorrow to hang with the kids.. And they will be back Sunday. 

Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to hubbys company sponsored family fun day. It should be fine. The place is huge with lots of interesting things to check out.. So, DS will be ok. Then sunday morning to mid afternoon we have the autism walk. 

I printed my sponsor form, and hope to mail a check today.... 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Today: vegging... I need to tidy up from yesterday (and I think I am missing a neighborhood garage sale).... and I have John's truck.

Tomorrow: Picking up CJ's friend at 7:45, Alex has his 1 mile fun run at 8:40, Garrett and CJ run the 5K at 9. CJ is missing soccer, Alex has his game at 12, CJ has baseball at 4:15 and Garrett has his at 6pm. We have a Birthday party at 1 for a friends son..... 

Sunday: Church, and I think that is it! Unless they throw in a make-up ball game.

elwalters77
by Erica on May. 31, 2013 at 9:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Today's my birthday so I'm chilling with a book. Then going out to dinner with the hubby and kids and then out for karaoke with my friends!

Tomorrow Corbin has swim lessons and then we have my nephews birthday party.

Sunday I have auditions for Les Miserables!
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Ugh, CJ has baseball practice tonight...... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)