Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bus trips to Sesame Place this summer?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 7 Replies

Just wanted to know if anybody here knows about a bus trip to Sesame Place.  I live in Brooklyn, so it would be more convienent if the bus leaves from Brooklyn to Sesame Place.  Thanks

by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I haven't heard of any, but we do have a "member" who will come in and try to "sell" us on one....... 

if you know the bus companies you can check their website.... I know we have a Limo company that does charters and lists the public ones.

Iksa
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Oh.....Is she a scam artist? lol  I've looked into a bus company but I have to get 20 people to go (charter)  I barley know 5 people so that's not practical for me...

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

I haven't heard of any, but we do have a "member" who will come in and try to "sell" us on one....... 

if you know the bus companies you can check their website.... I know we have a Limo company that does charters and lists the public ones.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Have you checked out places like the library?  Sometimes they do day trips and bus trips to the amusement parks and museums and aquariums. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I don't know..... she used to come in, post about bus trips (which were always based out of the NYC area) and that was it.

Quoting Iksa:

Oh.....Is she a scam artist? lol  I've looked into a bus company but I have to get 20 people to go (charter)  I barley know 5 people so that's not practical for me...

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on May. 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM

This is what I was talking about....

http://www.cazlimo.com/take_a_trip.asp

Iksa
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:24 PM

No I never knew that they do that, I'll look into it

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Have you checked out places like the library?  Sometimes they do day trips and bus trips to the amusement parks and museums and aquariums. 

Jillysmom
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Sorry we always drove out there and got season passes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)