Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking forward...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM
  • 14 Replies

So whats something your looking forward to this week? 

And something your not....

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM
well crap. i have plans but nothing i am or not looking forward to. a bbq for Gs school, a party upstate. and maybe a little shopping! i need capris, a sports bra, regular bras, shorts for around the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I WAS looking firward to my golf league tonight... BUT... Looking at the weather channel, i should get excited at all. I still have the sitter... Which kind of stinks that it will cost me 30 bucks for nothing tonight. BUT i cant cancel, otheriwse, i wont be a priority, ya know? Lol

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:17 AM

forward to: the 5th grade camp trip with CJ

not foward to: Johnny and Garrtt's last day is today.... Johnny is done with high school now

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg! A high school grad! Ahhhhh! Congrats to him for his hard work... And to you for all the behond the scene work to get him there! 

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

forward to: the 5th grade camp trip with CJ

not foward to: Johnny and Garrtt's last day is today.... Johnny is done with high school now

Jennifair
by Jen on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM

nothing to really look forward to....... dreading the weekend as it's Kelly's weekend and he's takin her camping . Guess I'm looking forward to Sunday when Alice comes back home!!! 

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Im looking forward to reading more responses frm you.. missed you.

Quoting Jennifair:

nothing to really look forward to....... dreading the weekend as it's Kelly's weekend and he's takin her camping . Guess I'm looking forward to Sunday when Alice comes back home!!! 

Jennifair
by Jen on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I've missed you guys too!!!! 

Quoting SamMom912:

Im looking forward to reading more responses frm you.. missed you.

Quoting Jennifair:

27Peanuts
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I'm looking forward to meeting to new people at this work out club. I'm looking forward to my cousin's graduation party. Hopefully, the weather will be awesomely sunny, they have a pool.

27Peanuts
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been trying to create more social circles for myself. So I joined a couple of meetup groups. So this week, I'm going to this free work out group. I'm so excited..meeting new people and working out...love all of those. My NCLEX review starts this week...which will introduce me to a new circle of people with similar interest. I'm grateful for that. Have a great week y'all... puppy

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Looking forward to Lily's dance recital.
Not looking to cleaning.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)