Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rochester area moms

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
I need to stay in Rochester where's a good place to stay. Must be kid friendly and not too far from the children's hospital.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Which Hospital? I think they have 2 or 3 that are classified as "children"... I knwo Alex went to Rochester General. 

Which is a hotel necessary? I knwo we were able to drive back/forth. 

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM
His appointment is at 9 am and we have to be there at least 15 minutes early and it's a two hour drive. I would have to get the kids up before 7 am. We can't even drive to Ithaca without stopping so somebody can pee. It's just easier.
It's whichever one that has the Kirch center.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Which Hospital? I think they have 2 or 3 that are classified as "children"... I knwo Alex went to Rochester General. 

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Well it looks like it can be any one of 3: University of Rochester Hospital; Strong or Highland... from the website. 

my best advice is to look into a holiday inn express (most have an indoor pool, and ALL have free breakfast), or call the hospital..... they may have one that they "partner" with for discounts. 

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

His appointment is at 9 am and we have to be there at least 15 minutes early and it's a two hour drive. I would have to get the kids up before 7 am. We can't even drive to Ithaca without stopping so somebody can pee. It's just easier.
It's whichever one that has the Kirch center.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:54 PM
I told Derek we should just make it a weekend getaway. Check out on Monday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)