Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession Tuesday

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Liz
  • 34 Replies

Spill it, ladies!

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I messed up with scheduling Xavier's OT and speech. Both showed up at 9. Luckily they can do sessions together.
elwalters77
by Erica on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I wore flip flops in the rain yesterday, slipped in the mud and hurt my toe. Bad news for a diabetic. Now I have to go to the Dr and admit to being a dumbass. Hopefully it heals ok.
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

It seems to me that in the land of facebook if someone shares a picture that you are in, is yours, etc... you should be able to see who the heck shared it, regardless of their privacy settings! 

Johnny posted pictures of graduation to his facebook, tagged everyone that oculd be tagged. 

My friend Stacie, shared the one of Johnny/John/I, and then two people shared it from her...... and someone else shared it off Johnny (which I think is my mom and then I showed him how to block her from his photos). 

Yet, I can't see who it is.....

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

I messed up with scheduling Xavier's OT and speech. Both showed up at 9. Luckily they can do sessions together.

Oops. At least they were able to work together.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Quoting elwalters77:

I wore flip flops in the rain yesterday, slipped in the mud and hurt my toe. Bad news for a diabetic. Now I have to go to the Dr and admit to being a dumbass. Hopefully it heals ok.

Oh no! I wore flip flops and realized that I must be getting old because it bothered me. I've got sneakers on today.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting elwalters77:

Oh no! I wore flip flops and realized that I must be getting old because it bothered me. I've got sneakers on today.

they always bother me.... but we also found out that I have arthritis in my left foot and I presume my right also.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I wore flips flops yesterday also and as I was running across the street the freaking flip flop fell off and went flying! I had to go get it barefoot in the pouring rain carrying Giuliana.

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting elwalters77:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM

It was more that I didn't like the feel of it, no pain or uncomfortableness.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting elwalters77:

they always bother me.... but we also found out that I have arthritis in my left foot and I presume my right also.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM

That sucks but glad you were able to work with it

Quoting lady-J-Rock:

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Oh man, Hope it heals soon

Quoting elwalters77:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)