Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's left on your summer bucket list?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

What's left on your summer bucket list?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM

My bucket list went out the window when I found out we needed a whole new septic system.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
We haven't worked on mine at all yet, but we are doing a week of day trips in august and I will start and finish it then.
Though I did take the babies to jones beach w a friend Monday so that was on the list
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I haven't been to Jones Beach in forever!

Quoting Cecelia712:

We haven't worked on mine at all yet, but we are doing a week of day trips in august and I will start and finish it then.

Though I did take the babies to jones beach w a friend Monday so that was on the list

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I take the kids every yr, although honestly we go to robert moses. The walk from car to beach is easier for them.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting Cecelia712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I was just there for the One Direction concert...does that count?!

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting Cecelia712:

Jillysmom
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

We are going to PA for a short trip the end  of the month, then day trips in Aug. when hubby is off. Jillian has a group of about 12 teens coming over to hang out, shoot me now, then a few of the girls will sleep over. Then the end of aug we have a big party for her birthday. I have groupons to take her friends to paintball, mini golf, Batting cage/Go-Karts.

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Visit a few more state parks, a few more camping trips Ithaca's farmer's market.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM
And visit a zoo.
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:32 PM
We go to Lido West. The walk from car to beach is short.

Quoting Cecelia712:

I take the kids every yr, although honestly we go to robert moses. The walk from car to beach is easier for them.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting Cecelia712:

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:36 PM

This summer has been HORRIBLE!

We just made it to our first state park for the season yesterday. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)