Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At My Breaking Point

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

So i think i have finally about hit my breaking point and of course no one understands why except my therapist.  I'm dealing with a boyfriend who has been sick for the past 16 months with COPD and thinks i should be his damn maid because god forbid he actually picks something up. Him being entirely too strick on my 7 year old daughter who has ADHD and my 6 yr old son who is AUTISTIC. On top of the fact that i just find out that after two and a half years he possibly came into the relationship with a STD.... now i know some are gonna ask how i didnt know that... but its very easy.. he acted shy. i wasnt allowed to look at him naked or touch his gentials. When he got sick and had a lung biopsy i find out from his dr that he has warts covering his genitals... how do i take that? how do i repond? i'm utterly speechless and the dr couldnt figure out how i didnt know if im in a relationship with him. so after a yr that finally comes out because um yeah im not feeling the whole sex thing with that thought in the back of my head... also due to the fact that the steroids caused MAJOR shrinkage :( ... there is that and know my ex husband and i are suppose to have joint custody of our two girls with him having residential because i was stupid and wanted to go back to collage and of course had to work so didnt think my daughters should be with a babysitter and with their father instead. so what was suppose to be temporary turned permanent... i've had a couple years where i wasnt a good mom... not much contact, rarely saw them but that probably had to do with the fact i was in an abusive relationship and my ex husband didnt want the girls around that so who could blame him... now since the abusive bf was removed four years ago ive worked on a very good relationship with my daughters.. to the point they tell me everything... including the fact that they are not allowed out of the house, my 15 yr old has all the responsibilities of an adult. she is too clean the entire house like the maid he wanted me to be... he yells at them for things they put in their diaries so they cant have those anymore, he neglects their medical needs, saves $30 for food for the weeks yet has money for cigs, energy drinks and lunch meat for work while my kids eat ramen noodles everyday... they eat so little at home that they barely eat at all when they are here with me.And now... after being in a "relationship" with someone for less then two months, whom my children have met twice, he is moving himself and my girls in with her. the only advantage being that i will see them more... But little does he know that 30 days after he is in this county i am taking him to court to modify custody/visitation... he doesnt want to because the girls are now 15 and 12 so they have a little bit of a say where they want to be... both girls are hysterical when they have to leave here... there is so much more that i can tell, but lets just say the only reason my therapist hasnt called CPS on him is because they are moving here and it would delay the move... so in the meantime I wait... wait for them to move here, wait for the results of the STD tests(some i need to go for bloodwork) just wait.... the problem is idk how much more i can wait before i blow a gasket on everyone around me! Its almost there...... :(

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I just don't know what to say... but best of luck

Jillysmom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Best of Luck. I know how bad it is when you have to make disicions that are hard on you because the are best for your kids are the time.

oscarsmom70
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Praying for you!!

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Wow... Ur plate is full... Can see why its breaking.
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Yikes, a lot to deal with, sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)