Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

About selling items

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 18 Replies
Anyone know any website to sell baby stuff I need some cash. Sorry if I post it wrong.
Can someone help me out im short in cash. I'm trying to selling baby clothes , stroller and Pediasure. Thank you
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Have you tried your local Craigslist? Also there might be a local selling group on Facebook 

Jillysmom
by Adele on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I have found a few groups on facebook. 

YunaloveJay
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Can u link the Facebook for me?

Quoting Jillysmom:

I have found a few groups on facebook. 

YunaloveJay
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:08 AM
I did try Craigslist it's not working much for me. :(

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Have you tried your local Craigslist? Also there might be a local selling group on Facebook 

Bethy16
by Beth on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Depends where you live. I am in a group on Facebook of local people. Huntington moms group on a budget. I have sold and bought a ton of stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YunaloveJay
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I live in queens New York . Where can I start to look in the search bar? Thank you so much

Quoting Bethy16:

Depends where you live. I am in a group on Facebook of local people. Huntington moms group on a budget. I have sold and bought a ton of stuff.

CorpCityGrl
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I live in Queens too. 

I don't know of any FB sites off-hand and I'm looking too and am curious.

For some of the stuff, have you thought of going to someplace like Once Upon a Time?  They buy and sell baby clothes and toys and furniture.

Quoting YunaloveJay:

I live in queens New York . Where can I start to look in the search bar? Thank you so much

Quoting Bethy16:

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Where in Queens do you live?

Quoting YunaloveJay:

Quoting Bethy16:

Bethy16
by Beth on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Just look in the search bar. Ask your local friends they might know.

Quoting YunaloveJay:

Quoting Bethy16:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YunaloveJay
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I bearly have friends that care about this. They all tell me to though it out. I'm just trying to make from money saving for my kids clothes because he need more clothes

Quoting Bethy16:

Just look in the search bar. Ask your local friends they might know.

Quoting YunaloveJay:

Quoting Bethy16:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)