Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Looking for play date buddies!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:19 AM
  • 9 Replies
Hello, my name is Callie and I live on the UWS, I'm looking for friends, I'm 23 y/o with a 3 1/2 year old daughter. I have trouble with social situations and meeting people due to really nasty social anxiety. Want to make some friends so little one and I can host sleepovers/play dates/movie nights. Something she is interested in. Working towards preschool but missed the application date so turning to this website. We like princess movies :)
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
suetoo
by Sue on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! And welcome!

I have a 5 yr old granddaughter who is really into princess stuff. There are a lot of great moms here. What is the UWS?

hugs,

sue

Vegandreams
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Upper west side
bklynmom5
by Vanessa on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Im in williamsburg and i have a 2 1/2 year old boy and 5 yr old girl(three older as well) Are you ever in this area?

Vanessa

SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Sorry.. Moved to the burbs from UWS years ago... Up here in westchester now... Miss the city somedays... Your DD is adorable. :) 

Vegandreams
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Sadly we don't get out of our borough much.. Looking for someone whose in our neighborhood who we can hang out with a decent amount, recently we made an out of neighborhood friend and we haven't seen them in ages with is alittle upsetting to te munchkin
suebee3
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I'm on staten island b ut I think thins will get a little better now that the weather is getting better.   More people will be out and around instead of running for cover.  Hang in there momma!

Vegandreams
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Looking forward to the nice weather, my little ones birthday is in July so we are planning a picnic in prospect park :)
angelizedsinz
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:36 AM
I'm in Westchester, but I hope you find someone close to you.
Vegandreams
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:37 AM
:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)