Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

confession Tuesday

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:32 PM
  • 16 Replies
My house is a wreck. I clean up but it ends up a mess again. I can't buy eggs anymore Xavier enjoys cracking them in his hands. I had a fridge lock but he broke it. I replaced it four times. I really worry he's going to be stronger than I am.
Oh and I had Chinese for lunch the fortune Cookie said my path is an arduous one but worth it.
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Weell, at least your arduous path is worth it!!
My confession, I shared a piece of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory with Giuliana today and it was orgasmic!!!
Im supposed to be setting a good example for Nicholas who is a junk food junkie, but what he doesn't know...
He's not allowed junk food anymore since he devours everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this
I wish I could send the boys back to daycare 5 mornings a week. Naseem is such a handful and Nadir is a whiner. Combine the two and I'm ready to start drinking in the early afternoon.
lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:59 PM
All of my kids are junk food addicts if it's in the house it's gone within a few hours. I don't buy junk food often.

Quoting Cecelia712: Weell, at least your arduous path is worth it!!
My confession, I shared a piece of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory with Giuliana today and it was orgasmic!!!
Im supposed to be setting a good example for Nicholas who is a junk food junkie, but what he doesn't know...
He's not allowed junk food anymore since he devours everything.
Ewa101
by Ewa on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:17 AM

The Chinese Fortune cookies are always right...

My house is a mess, too.  We're doing construction in the attic, so there are building materials all over the place.  The workers walk around in their dust covered shoes, so the floors have white footprints all over.  On top of this, I don't feel like cleaning, it's gonna get dusty right away, anyway.  So I go through motions, putting stuff back where it belongs, but there is no heart in this.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:13 AM

My house blew up as well. It sems I am the only one who knows hwo to clean.

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

My house blew up as well. It sems I am the only one who knows hwo to clean.

I feel you there sister.  I feel like I am a single mom to five kids

Sometimes I wonder whether its worth staying together...

lish2127
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:51 AM

My house is actually clean. I busted it out last week and did a ton of cleaning and sorting. Buuuut, we're moving and we have way too much stuff. We've lived here almost 5 years. That's like the longest I have ever lived anywhere. We're likely going to put our stuff in storage for a few months...how am I going to sort out what we need and what needs to go to storage?! I have no idea how I'm going to cut it down to a managable amount of stuff to move either. I already have a ton of stuff for a garage sale set aside. Then there is all this junk that my MIL keeps giving us mostly from her parents house that they are cleaning out...I don't want it! But I feel bad getting rid of it because it means something to her or Dh or whatever and she asks me if I've used this or that all the time. Fun, fun.

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:30 PM

We just moved over the summer ( which most of you already know), from a tiny two bedroom apartment to a large 13 room house and I swear every single room is filled with junk. I look around and I'm like, I don't want any of this crap!  How we accumulated it all in 8 or 9 short months I have no idea, but I am definitely getting rid of stuff this summer.  I kind of can't wait until garage sale season.

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

And while we're "confessing" I just want to say that I am utterly and totally addicted to Pinterest, but I feel totally betrayed when someone I know steals my pins.  I just know they're going to be taking credit for it when I was the one that found it

lady-J-Rock
by Niki on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:37 PM
I hate when people steal my ideas. I'm not on pinterist often there's just not enough hours in the day.

Quoting Kimmiky:

And while we're "confessing" I just want to say that I am utterly and totally addicted to Pinterest, but I feel totally betrayed when someone I know steals my pins.  I just know they're going to be taking credit for it when I was the one that found it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)