Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms
My house is a wreck. I clean up but it ends up a mess again. I can't buy eggs anymore Xavier enjoys cracking them in his hands. I had a fridge lock but he broke it. I replaced it four times. I really worry he's going to be stronger than I am.
Oh and I had Chinese for lunch the fortune Cookie said my path is an arduous one but worth it.
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Replies (11-16):
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Ive got nothing to confess except I am overwhlemed... Last night I dreamt of an over flowing toilet... And I woke thinking, this is how my brain/ life is. 

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry you're feeling that way ,
Im just a call away if you need to vent

Quoting SamMom912:

Ive got nothing to confess except I am overwhlemed... Last night I dreamt of an over flowing toilet... And I woke thinking, this is how my brain/ life is. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Im so frustrated, I dont even want to talk about stuff anymore.  Its like a problem I cant solve... Going over and over and over and over... But thank you!!! Very sweet to offer to listen. 

Quoting Cecelia712: Im sorry you're feeling that way , Im just a call away if you need to vent
Quoting SamMom912:

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:44 AM
Thanks to you & Sam, Nadir is obsessed with "soft pants." He'll wear jeans, if he has to, but as soon as he gets in the house he asks for "soft pants." I'm going to have to stock up before school starts!

Quoting SamMom912:

Im so frustrated, I dont even want to talk about stuff anymore.  Its like a problem I cant solve... Going over and over and over and over... But thank you!!! Very sweet to offer to listen. 

Quoting Cecelia712: Im sorry you're feeling that way ,
Im just a call away if you need to vent

Quoting SamMom912:

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:22 PM

I think it's just because the people that are following me, I hate sincerely and they're the type of people that would steal my idea, do it, and then show me like they're so freaking crafty and smart and so on...

Quoting lady-J-Rock: I hate when people steal my ideas. I'm not on pinterist often there's just not enough hours in the day.
Quoting Kimmiky:

And while we're "confessing" I just want to say that I am utterly and totally addicted to Pinterest, but I feel totally betrayed when someone I know steals my pins.  I just know they're going to be taking credit for it when I was the one that found it

nymomma3
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:39 PM

My confession is I have eaten tons of peppermint mini patties and I have the flu and really shouldn't be eating them. My other confession, I'm living with a guy that is super awesome, sweet and supportive but I still love my ex :( even though he is a jerk and very controlling 90% of the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)