Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

A messed up joke about someone passing. . .

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

KymberleeAnn (not sure how the name thing goes) but in another group we're hearing that she committed suicide tonight. (and we think someone is messing around) I knew she was in this group but I dont know if anyone is from her area, maybe someone heard something about it?

by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Oh wow. If that's true that's very sad. I've seen her in several groups in the past, but don't know her personally or where in ny shes from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0Kit0
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:39 PM

We've pretty much come to the conclusion that it isn't true. Deleted profile and everything. There was this "cousin" who came in to tell everyone about the event and that it happened only at about 9:30 tonight. But she created a profile, made it private and was posting in various threads in the group. Not a shred of emotion until I mentioned that she must not like her cousin too much based on her lack of emotion. I think it's just another one of her many alts.

Sorry to bring it here, I was hoping to verify, but the way all of this is playing out just makes it seem more like nonsense.

Quoting Cecelia712: Oh wow. If that's true that's very sad. I've seen her in several groups in the past, but don't know her personally or where in ny shes from.

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Ok.

Quoting 0Kit0:

We've pretty much come to the conclusion that it isn't true. Deleted profile and everything. There was this "cousin" who came in to tell everyone about the event and that it happened only at about 9:30 tonight. But she created a profile, made it private and was posting in various threads in the group. Not a shred of emotion until I mentioned that she must not like her cousin too much based on her lack of emotion. I think it's just another one of her many alts.

Sorry to bring it here, I was hoping to verify, but the way all of this is playing out just makes it seem more like nonsense.

Quoting Cecelia712: Oh wow. If that's true that's very sad. I've seen her in several groups in the past, but don't know her personally or where in ny shes from.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suetoo
by Sue on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:48 AM

No, but I will pray. Please keep us updated.

0Kit0
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:06 PM

I have to change the title. Save that prayer for a deserving person. It was fake. The post has been deleted. She created a new profile and pretended to be her cousin telling everyone that KA comitted suicide because the people in the group bullied her and wasn't her friend. Apparently she left a note and wanted the "cousin" to tell everyone what happened. The cousin "joined" cm like a pro. Made her profile private, came into the group, commented on some things and made the post. It was a WHOLE 20 or so odd minutes after KA died. Besides, this cousin did not speak like someone who lost a loved one until it was mentioned. 

It's a messed up joke, prank, ice breaker or whatever you want to call it. 

Quoting suetoo:

No, but I will pray. Please keep us updated.

suetoo
by Sue on Mar. 27, 2014 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Thanks for letting us know. She must be a very miserable, unhappy, dishonest person. I feel sorry for her and her 'friend'.

JennaBea
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 4:59 PM

So sad :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)