Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

April Randoms

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:58 AM
  • 90 Replies
April showers brings May flowers. Let's just hope that Spring is coming and not more snow.
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:02 PM

April is going to be a busy month for doctor appts:

Nathanael - pediatric cardiologist
Naiya & Nadir - pediatric ophthalmologist
Me - mammo & ultrasound

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:02 PM

It was so much warmer yesterday.

lizmarie1975
by Liz on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:03 PM
3 moms liked this

I will never complain about my health insurance again. They covered the entire cost of the bloodwork, $4000.

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:21 PM

I am so freakin mad at my SIL. She borrowed by MIL's car, over a month ago. Apparently they let their coolant get too low and it froze and cracked their radiator.  So now, I'm having to chauffer my MIL around because they won't give the damn car back, she won't ASK for it back, she just sits at home and complains, and calls everyone she knows to give her rides and says "Oh, poor me..."

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:22 PM

And yet, if I ever dared to say anything, then I'm the B word because I'm butting in where I don't belong.  Um, excuse me?  It may not be MY car, but she's using MY car and screwing up MY plans every other day because I have to drop everything to drive her around.

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:24 PM

And my MIL does ask SIL for rides, but she's so inconsiderate she shows up TWO HOURS LATE to take her any where so obviously, she can no longer get a ride IN HER OWN DAMN CAR!!!!

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:27 PM

I cut SIL out of my life a few years back because I just can't deal with it.  All I can hope is that she really does move this summer like she keeps saying she's going to because I have made every effort to rid myself of her and I just keep finding myself having to deal with her drama.

Mom2jngnc
by Stephannie on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh. I feel for you. Kimmiky. My Mom tells everyone we won't let her drive and took her car from her. 
She hasn't had a car since 2007 when she couldn't fix it. We let her use our jeep until it died. Once it died, I couldn't buy a new car for her. She can't buy a car, my brothers don't let her use their cars because she takes forever to go get them....  

Kimmiky
by Kimmiky on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:20 PM

I think it's just super frustrating to me because some how I always end up in the middle of this drama!  And she tells everyone "Kim is so mean to me."  I DON"T TALK TO HER!! HOW CAN I BE MEAN IF I DON"T TALK TO HER!!!

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

Ugh. I feel for you. Kimmiky. My Mom tells everyone we won't let her drive and took her car from her. She hasn't had a car since 2007 when she couldn't fix it. We let her use our jeep until it died. Once it died, I couldn't buy a new car for her. She can't buy a car, my brothers don't let her use their cars because she takes forever to go get them....  

Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Ugg. Another night. Can't sleep yet soooooooo tired!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN