Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Happy Father's Day

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Ewa
  • 6 Replies

Happy Father's Day to all Dads and those who play that role in many families.  What are everybody's plans?

My husband, my son, and my future son-in-law are going to try on tuxedos for my daughter's wedding.  Then they'll come here, and my husband will barbecue.  This is his favorite way of spending time - barbecuing, with all the kids at home.

by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommy2Boys0900
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I spent the day turning 40 (ouch) :-) and with my dad and my boys. It was really nice spending time together.
Ewa101
by Ewa on Jun. 16, 2014 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday!!!  Fortys are the new thirtys, haven't you heard?

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I spent the day turning 40 (ouch) :-) and with my dad and my boys. It was really nice spending time together.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Thank you.
I sure hope so :-D

Quoting Ewa101:

Happy Birthday!!!  Fortys are the new thirtys, haven't you heard?

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I spent the day turning 40 (ouch) :-) and with my dad and my boys. It was really nice spending time together.

redambergreene
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:38 AM
I was in the process of making from scratch breakfast for husband when my little hooligan charged into the kitchen way too close to the stove. I paniced but instead of grabbing the little butthead, I went to put myself between her and the stove and put my hand on the hot ring. Husband had to run out to the pharmacy to play EMT. He ended up trilling out too lol. We are spectacularly rubbish at holidays. Yey .. in-laws in town for the 4th July lol
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I turn 41 in a few weeks!!! Sssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 8:10 PM
We are celebrating fathers day fri since m fil was away. So fri is Giuliana s bday and we'll do fathers day then since everyone will be over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)