Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New York Moms New York Moms

Things around Penn Station?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:57 PM
  • 25 Replies
Our community library has Railroad tickets into the city from LI and we were thinking of going in for the day. Out side of Central Park that Jillian wants to go to what else is around there. With my back as it is I can't walk too far.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Jul. 1, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Bump
Cecelia712
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 12:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh my goodness, im no expert on nyc but there's so much to do. Id Google map it if i were you to see what's close you'd like to visit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jillysmom
by Adele on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Never thought of doing that
Ewa101
by Ewa on Jul. 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Central Park is a lot of walking as it is, so may be concentrate there.  There is always something going on in Central Park, and for lunch I would stop at the boat house, sit by the water, and watch the turtles.  Or just spread a blanket on the grass and have a picnic.  You can Google Cental Park, and there are plenty of suggestions, including an ap.  

Macys Flagship is close to Penn Station.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jul. 4, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Thanks,I'll look into that app. what is Macy's flagship?

Quoting Ewa101:

Central Park is a lot of walking as it is, so may be concentrate there.  There is always something going on in Central Park, and for lunch I would stop at the boat house, sit by the water, and watch the turtles.  Or just spread a blanket on the grass and have a picnic.  You can Google Cental Park, and there are plenty of suggestions, including an ap.  

powow65
by Kim on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Hey Hun! ((BIG HuGS!!))
Aw Hun I miss you! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ewa101
by Ewa on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Macy's flagship store - the store they're most proud of (?).

Quoting Jillysmom: Thanks,I'll look into that app. what is Macy's flagship?
Quoting Ewa101:

Jillysmom
by Adele on Jul. 5, 2014 at 1:18 AM
How are your Kim?

Quoting powow65: Hey Hun! ((BIG HuGS!!))
Jillysmom
by Adele on Jul. 5, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Omg,how stupid.

Quoting Ewa101:

Macy's flagship store - the store they're most proud of (?).

Quoting Jillysmom: Thanks,I'll look into that app. what is Macy's flagship?

Quoting Ewa101:

powow65
by Kim on Jul. 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Idk if you know but we have a new puppy! :)
Her name is "mini" from "Minnie mouse", she's a chihuahua mix but I guess looks like a "miniature pinscher".

My dad is being the same, DD is big 8years old!
I guess not much happened with us lol.

I'm trying to make some ruffle scarfs & some other crafts to (try) to sell them at the flea/farmers market.
(I dislike only paying the very little on my bills & not having any "rainy day $$$" for any "oh sh** moments".) hopefully I do good or even ok.

Are you still in the Kmart group?!

Quoting Jillysmom: How are your Kim?

Quoting powow65: Hey Hun! ((BIG HuGS!!))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)