Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December 2009 - Stroller Walks

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

I would like to start the stroller walk schedule for December 2009!  Let me know what dates and times work best for you!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
msfila1980
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM

I can do it anytime during the week in December. Afternoons would probably work better for us depending on how hot it is. Do you plan on going for walks outside or at the mall? Or both?

AllysMom2009
by Group Owner on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:10 AM

I think if the weather is nice we can do outside, either a park or City Place and if it's to hot or ugly out we can meet at the mall, maybe Wellington Mall.  I have another person interested in the walks.  I am trying to schedule something for Wedensday November 18th.  Are you available that day  to meet up?

msfila1980
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:16 AM

I am available but Makayla has hand, foot and mouth disease. It's extremely contagious and I think she actually got it from the play area at Boynton Beach mall or the play area at Wellington. She'll probably be over it by November 18th but, from what I've read, it can still be contagious for weeks after she's well. I should be able to meet up sometime in December. As for now, all we can do is go for walks around our neighborhood with no contact from anyone.I'll let you know when she is better so we can all meet up

AllysMom2009
by Group Owner on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Oh no.  I hope she gets better soon!  I am going to work on the December Calendar today and hope to get events all lined up for the month!  :)

dakajazz23
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Quoting AllysMom2009:

I think if the weather is nice we can do outside, either a park or City Place and if it's to hot or ugly out we can meet at the mall, maybe Wellington Mall.  I have another person interested in the walks.  I am trying to schedule something for Wedensday November 18th.  Are you available that day  to meet up?

Hi! I just found your group and would love to join you on some stroller walks. I might now be able to make it to the one on Nov 18th or to the one on Nov 24th, but I am hoping to go to the ones that you are going to be scheduling in December.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
MancusoK08
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM

I'm available Mon-Fri from 10-2:30..... I work part time at night and my hubby gets home about 3:30pm-4pm so I can go to work 5pm-9pm and I also work Sat & Sun during the day...... I did stroller walks with another group and we had fun cant wait til next week!

AllysMom2009
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I am so excited for this great response!  Can't wait to meet you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)