Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only on CD9 and its CRAWLING BY

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 254 Total Views

UGHhhhh anyone else in my boat??? LOL

ARE YOU TTC? Do you want to join a group with cycle buddies and were we swap baby dust? Please join me in this wonderful new group were we will really try to get to know one another. CLICK HERE

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bn51306
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:37 PM

I agree!! It is going very slow! I'm on CD8

Ovulation ticker

Dani41780
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Ya seems like its taking forever.

LOL.....

I HOPE WE ALL GET ARE BFP this month :D

Quoting bn51306:

I agree!! It is going very slow! I'm on CD8

ARE YOU TTC? Do you want to join a group with cycle buddies and were we swap baby dust? Please join me in this wonderful new group were we will really try to get to know one another. CLICK HERE

may08mom
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Yes!  I am on CD 9 as well, and it's just creeping by!  The worst is the 2ww after O :(

I can't WAIT until we all start testing and getting those BFPs!!!   

Dani41780
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I say we all get ours and get to stay in this group and get to encourage one another for the next 9 months :D :D :D :D :D

Quoting may08mom:

Yes!  I am on CD 9 as well, and it's just creeping by!  The worst is the 2ww after O :(

may08mom
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Love it!!  Sounds like a plan!  We all better get to BDing here pretty soon!  No slackers! :)

Quoting Dani41780:

I say we all get ours and get to stay in this group and get to encourage one another for the next 9 months :D :D :D :D :D

Quoting may08mom:

Dani41780
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:52 AM

YES no slacking is allowed!!!

Quoting may08mom:

Love it!!  Sounds like a plan!  We all better get to BDing here pretty soon!  No slackers! :)

Quoting Dani41780:

Quoting may08mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)