Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tired, but no other symptom!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

I am 5 weeks now, and I am feeling no symptoms what-so-ever, except feeling a little more tired.  No nausea, my boobs don't hurt, nothing.  I'm pretty sure with my DD i was feeling the full-blown effects of pregnancy by now!!  Anybody NOT feeling even the tiniest bit of nausea?  I know some of you said you feel like throwing up, but don't end up doing so.  I don't even have those feelings.  I guess I should just count my blessings!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TanyaR1024
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:54 PM
I haven't had any nausea but my boobs are really sore
hopeym23
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Yes, pleeeaaase count your blessings!  I just know I will throw up today.  Ugh!  With my daughter I was full blown living in the bathroom at this point so I have been pretty lucky.  I try to keep something in my stomach.  I just ate an apple and I think I will be seeing it again soon.

throwing up

Shawnna622
by Member on Dec. 16, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I'm in the same boat.  I'm tired and hungry but other than that, I feel NOTHING that reminds me of pregnancy and I am 7 weeks now.  I'm not complaining though.  There are so many not-so-fun symptoms right around the corner! LOL!

Love, Shawnna
Mommy to Jeremiah, Lexi & Cameron
nursebackpacklunchbagtoddler boy

twny
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 8:39 PM

I am due the day before you and so far so good.  My boobs were reallllly sore, but they are getting better.  I was horribly sick with my first, so I am just praying I stay as happy as I am now, but its still early for full blown morning sickness:-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)