Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby's characteristics

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

So I have been wondering lately what this baby will look like. All but one of our children have blond hair and hazel eye. My youngest DS has brown hair and eyes. I have always wanted a brown eyed girl....don't ask me why, I just do. LOL So I am hoping that this baby will be my brown eyed girl. That way too my DS will not be the only one. Not that there is anything wrong with it.....I think he is already going to be a little disapointed that it is a girl. He really wants a boy so he won't be the baby boy anymore. Anyway, do any of you have any preferences or guesses as to what this LO will look like?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsBlack530
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:11 PM

I think she's going to look a lot like her sister!  I have a profile shot from an ultrasound and it looks just like my toddler's profile.

My husband and I both have blue eyes, so that's a given.  All my babies are born with loads of black hair, that gets lighter later on.

2boysngirls
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Quoting MrsBlack530:

I think she's going to look a lot like her sister!  I have a profile shot from an ultrasound and it looks just like my toddler's profile.

My husband and I both have blue eyes, so that's a given.  All my babies are born with loads of black hair, that gets lighter later on.

That's how my kids are too. Jet black hair when they're born and now all but the one are blond as can be.

may08mom
by Group Owner on Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM

I think this baby will look a lot like my daughter too.  I have blue eyes/light brown hair (blonde when i was a kid), my husband has brown eyes/brown hair, and my daughter has blue eyes/blonde hair.  I'm like you, I would love to have a girl with brown eyes, I always thought they were so pretty!  But I love my big blue-eyed girl!  It's fun to think about all the possible combinations!

livetolaughlove
by Member on Jul. 4, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I have been muddling the same thing....my DD has brilliant blue eyes like her dad, mine are boring brown so I wonder mostly about that......and if she will get my curls....aleah has curls in the back and straight like her dad in the front......so amny questions to be answered soon but not soon enough!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)