Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

Is anyone else having bad pain in their legs? My legs hurt so bad i just want to cry and I dont know what to do to help. Tylenol isnt doin NOTHING! I do work and i'm on them a lot when im there but i wear compression hose and it'snot helping any more. Any ideas please!!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
may08mom
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:33 PM

I have been having terrible sciatic nerve pain since about 11 weeks, is that what you are having?  Also some cramping in my calves.  If it's sciatica, lay down, on one side or the other, until it goes away.  It will come back unfortunately, esp when you are standing. Tylenol won't help.  If it's not sciatic, then I'm not sure what to do!

Mrs.Pipkin
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Quoting may08mom:

I have been having terrible sciatic nerve pain since about 11 weeks, is that what you are having?  Also some cramping in my calves.  If it's sciatica, lay down, on one side or the other, until it goes away.  It will come back unfortunately, esp when you are standing. Tylenol won't help.  If it's not sciatic, then I'm not sure what to do!

Thanks i dont think thats what it is but im not sure all i know is my legs hurt so bad i just want to cry like a baby. I think it's probly all the pressure and weight.

2boysngirls
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:48 PM

My only advice would be to try to stay off your feet as much as possible. If you can sit on a chair or stool at work. The end is near...LOL thankfully we only have a few weeks left and all the pain should be gone.

MrsBlack530
by Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Are you able to see a chiropractor?  My guess would also be sciatica, and a chiro can help with that.

I've been seeing a chiro throughout this whole pregnancy and it's BY FAR been my easiest!

dogmama
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 2:43 PM

a tub or swimming pool is like magic for me.  it also makes a huge difference with the type of shoe i am wearing.  dang it!  I guess if we weren't so uncomfortable at the end we might never want baby out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)